Author Topic: Metroid multiplayer strategies/glitches  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Hooboo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Metroid multiplayer strategies/glitches
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:53:53 PM »
Not sure if this has been done yet but whatever. Come here and post to help us rank 1's learn how to own.
Also any little secrets or glitches you have found.

Offline Stimutacs Addict

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Metroid multiplayer strategies/glitches
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 09:11:23 PM »
samus pwns. At least, thats who kills me most. I'm still working on my strategies with sylux' lockjaw
I'll shut up now...

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 10:15:25 PM »
moved here
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 01:34:22 AM »
...never to be seen again.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

RE:Metroid multiplayer strategies/glitches
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 08:45:48 AM »
Sylux rocks just because of his shockcoil. He can gain health. The morphball form is also good, if used correctly. Like laying one quickly, and then another on an opponent. Or laying 3 all around him. This does a lot of damage, but is tricky because you have to move fast. Trace is pretty good, just because hes cheap. Example: kill someone by sniping, then turn into morphball and stay still. By doing this, noone can see you, and that means they cant get a kill. I know it works because ive done it often. The only thing about it i dont like is that its so unfair.
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!