NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Post of the Month Contest - win $10 eShop Credit

<< < (2/8) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on May 03, 2015, 05:13:56 AM ---I nominate the post Khush made right above this one.

--- End quote ---

I'd like to nominate this post by Insanolord in which he nominated a post of mine.

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on May 03, 2015, 10:43:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Aura Ghost on May 01, 2015, 06:44:45 AM ---Look I know I'm not the smartest, or funniest, but I make up for it in heart.
And shaymin we Australian's don't hold grudges so any time buddy..

--- End quote ---
Here's my nomination.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: UncleBob on May 03, 2015, 02:32:56 AM ---D.) Posts made in the Funhouse do not qualify for this contest.  If you're making quality posts in the Funhouse, you're doing it wrong.

--- End quote ---

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Shaymin on May 03, 2015, 05:59:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on May 03, 2015, 10:43:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Aura Ghost on May 01, 2015, 06:44:45 AM ---Look I know I'm not the smartest, or funniest, but I make up for it in heart.

--- End quote ---
Here's my nomination.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: UncleBob on May 03, 2015, 02:32:56 AM ---D.) Posts made in the Funhouse do not qualify for this contest.  If you're making quality posts in the Funhouse, you're doing it wrong.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Pfft. Allow me to help Pokepal148.

Hey, does anyone here remember this post by Lucariofan99?

--- End quote ---

I hope that this is the type of quality post that wins this contest. It sure is nice to have Lucariofan99 on these boards with his upbeat attitude, friendliness and high quality posting. Oh wait....

There. Now you have a post made in May and not by staff, UncleBob or in the Funhouse which Pokepal148 can nominate since it isn't his post. Where are your precious rules now?

UncleBob:
Well, the rules does say it has to be a quality post.  I think that automatically disqualifies any Khush posts.  :p

NWR_insanolord:
I'd like to nominate this post here, which prompted some good responses and allowed all of us to have a good laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version