NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Post of the Month Contest - win $10 eShop Credit

<< < (8/8)

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: Silenced on May 25, 2015, 01:32:46 AM ---Even the mods.

--- End quote ---

Especially the mods.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on May 25, 2015, 01:58:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Silenced on May 25, 2015, 01:32:46 AM ---Even the mods.

--- End quote ---

Especially the mods.

--- End quote ---
it's not all bad, that's how we got rid of a certain poster who I won't name.

Silenced:
Stop this trickery! You're being too subtle.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: UncleBob on May 23, 2015, 11:09:31 AM ---A.) It's not about a numbers game.  Majority rules isn't the game here.  As an aside from that, merely seeing what is posted on the forum doesn't give you access to PMs or messages sent by the "Report to Moderator" link.

--- End quote ---

As a response to this which bugs me every time I see it, I realize that majority rule doesn't apply. I'm well aware of the rule which basically states a moderator can rule however they want on a subject which is why I try not too get too involved in such matters as there is always that caveat. However, I only brought up the numbers because you made the decision to comment on my wording about forum members and many users by implying I was the only feeling this way even though there was plenty of evidence to the contrary. I then reminded you of that evidence to show my wording was not incorrect and now you decide to state that majority rule doesn't matter which you could have stated before instead of causing this pointless sidebar or skipped bringing up altogether because if majority rule doesn't matter, then who cares if I'm the only one who feels this way about the Lucariofan99 situation? Even if everyone else did feel the same, majority rule doesn't matter. Gah, I hate these pointless little nitpicks and side fights that don't do anything to help your case or ruin mine but that you always seem to focus on more than the real stuff that matters. It's just circling back over stuff that changes nothing about the comment in the first place and one wonders why it is ever brought up at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version