NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Mafia game to be moved to Mafia Forum

(1/4) > >>

Khushrenada:
Well, let's see if this gets noticed. I've sent out a message to Megabyte, Crimm, Insanolord and Unclebob but haven't heard anything back from any of them.

Mafia game LVIX has begun in the funhouse in order to keep things on schedule but am looking to get it moved over to the Mafia Forum where it belongs.

There are currently three threads to move over there. The Sign-up thread, Day 1 thread and Day 2 thread. Depending on when this post is read the Day 3 thread will be up in about an hour so it would have to get moved over as well.

I am the person hosting the game so I would need to be granted the moderator status to run it in the forum as well.

Also, would it be best if we use this thread in the future for anyone who is hosting a game to request moderator status here instead of messaging random staff and hoping to get an answer?

Stratos:
Didn't you have the ability to give mod powers back in the day? How hard would it be to go back to those days?

Khushrenada:
Ha ha. No, I've never been that powerful on these forums. Anybody that wanted to host still had to ask around to get granted mod status. However, I was given a sort of "lifelong" mod status for the forum in that most forum goers recommended it happen as I was most likely to look after it. So, if it took a moment for a host to get the mod ability or he needed some assistance, I was able to make threads, lock threads, do some of that kind of work to help out.

But because of that, I never really had to ask around to get mod status and now that I do, it is somehow become a very frustrating mission as I have had no communication sent back to me from any member of the staff about it despite the fact that everyone I've sent a message to has been online since. I don't know if they think someone else is handling it, or they are busy with other things and just don't care.

I was hoping this thread might help make a difference but still nothing. Maybe there is no more staff and we can all run wild!

Stratos:
I'm surprised there has been such silence from the leadership.

BlackNMild2k1:
Free reign over the Funhouse!!!

quick, go forth. cause much mayhem.

The Lords of the forum have taken a leave of absence.
Let not another moment of this opportunity go to waste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version