NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Let me edit my damn posts

<< < (6/7) > >>

UncleBob:
lern 2 post, then you won't need to edit so badly.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: broodwars on July 21, 2013, 01:18:36 PM ---ARGH!  :@ ****ing no ability to edit posts in Talkback!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ThePerm on January 11, 2014, 05:00:31 AM ---i really dont get not being able to edit posts.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ThomasO on December 10, 2013, 11:53:10 AM ---Oops, just saw you knew that already. Can't modify posts here for some reason.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: broodwars again ---Bah...I hate this inability to edit posts...I meant to say "with DCK:TF now releasing in Feb. 2014..."  And as I said, I've never expected Smash Bros. before Fall 2014.
--- End quote ---

Somehow I have the feeling I'm not the only one having this problem,
--- Quote from: UncleBob on April 03, 2014, 07:57:46 AM ---lern 2 post, then you won't need to edit so badly.

--- End quote ---
that's rich coming from the guy who is happy to brag he can still edit his posts.

BlackNMild2k1:
I just simply limit my posting in talkback. and if I make an error... of fucking well.

decipher it. skip it. whatever, I'll probably not be back to that thread to read the response anyway.
But that really doesn't solve the problem for everyone else....

Khushrenada:
That's why there is a Talkback 2. If you mess up your post in the first Talkback, you have the chance to re-do it and make it right in Talkback 2. The system works!!

Mop it up:
I've started using the post preview button to proofread my posts and to find out if there's any wonky coding that will mess things up. It seems to result in a lot less errors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version