Author Topic: Episode 687: This Podcast Is Also Out Now  (Read 687 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 687: This Podcast Is Also Out Now
« on: August 23, 2020, 01:57:59 PM »

Everything else is!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/54682/episode-687-this-podcast-is-also-out-now

There was a Indie World presentation; you might have heard. A whole boatload of games got the shadow drop treatment. Included in that list was Manifold Garden, a game friend-of-the-show Syrenne McNulty spent the last few years contributing to this day. So, you can guess who shows up.

The first half of the show is a conversation about Manifold Garden, and the road it took to get to this day. All four of our normal crew have been playing it, so we have a little experience with the gravity-manipulating non-eucledian geometric mind-bender. Discloser time: codes were provided for all four of us, and -of course- we have a long-standing friendship with Syrenne.

The second half of the show digs into everything else that was shown during the event: Hypnospace Outlaw, Takeshi and Hiroshi, A Short Hike, Raji: An Ancient Epic, Hades, Untitled Goose Game multiplayer mode, and Card Shark. It's a lot of games, and thankfully we had a chance to play a great many of them. Hopefully we can help you pick a few to play next.

Bonus content: some concluding thoughts on Planescape: Torment.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 687: This Podcast Is Also Out Now
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 07:46:27 AM »
I think I'm sold on Manifold Garden now. I just hope I don't find the puzzles too frustrating