Community Forums > General Chat

The Lettuce Cat is so last week. Mock me for being behind the times. Lounge: Chill and talk about what is going on in your world

<< < (4/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 13, 2022, 07:04:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on February 12, 2022, 09:56:54 PM ---What does your NGPC library look like?

--- End quote ---

* Biomotor Unitron
* Bust-A-Move Pocket
* Dark Arms: Beast Buster 1999
* Fatal Fury: First Contact
* Gals Fighters (paid, not delivered yet)
* King of Fighters R2
* The Last Blade
* Legendary Ogre Battle Gaiden: Prince of Zenobia (Japanese only)
* Match of the Millennium: SNK vs. Capcom
* Metal Slug: 1st Mission
* Metal Slug: 2nd Mission
* Oh Hanabi (Japanese only)
* Pac-Man
* Pocket Tennis
* Samurai Showdown! 2
* Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket AdventureI have a couple Japanese only games because they came with the system I bought. The language barrier is too high to actually play Ogre Battle. Normally, I like getting US copies, but collecting on NGPC is so expensive, I just picked up whatever English version I could. There are a couple more games that are attainable but not particularly interesting to me (i.e. Dive Alert). After Gals Fighters, I got all the fighting games the system is known for. The only other game I would be interested in is Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams (which semi-recently got a reboot/remake on Switch/PS4). However, it's $1200 for the English UK version on eBay so back away, not today, disco lady.

There is an Everdrive-like flash cart available which I will probably get eventually to play multiplayer games. I did want at least one legitimate cartridge to show the effort. The link cable was hella expensive. The AC adapter was also pricey (for what it is), but the seller accepted my offer so at least I saved $20. 🥳

--- End quote ---

Nice well rounded library.

If you were curious on more of the history on the NGPC here is a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hPreq5O3MQ

nickmitch:
I recently got engaged. It was over Christmas. Figured this was a good place to tell my favorite internet strangers.

Khushrenada:
Wow! Congrats!

Adrock:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 15, 2022, 09:27:52 PM ---I recently got engaged. It was over Christmas. Figured this was a good place to tell my favorite internet strangers.

--- End quote ---
Strangers? Pfft, whatever, man. I thought we were cool. Conglaturationz, I guess.

M.K.Ultra:
I am so happy for you nickmitch! May your partnership greatly increase the quality of your lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version