Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

What will Nintendo release in 2022?

<< < (4/15) > >>

Mop it up:
Oh yeah, I guess if the pattern holds, Next Level Games is due for a new game soon eh? I'll boldly state that they're working on a new Donkey Kong game!

(Yeah I know it's only supposed to be ten predictions, the ones after my first ten are just for fun.)

pokepal148:
I really need a list of wild predictions that will never come true to dole out every year.

Order.RSS:
With the Direct happening roughly uhhhhh, now? I'm closing submissions.

Feel free to predict all sorts of shenanigans, but know they won't count for the crypto NFT points i'm handing out in December.

Khushrenada:
Last year, I predicted there would be a new Kirby game and I was right. I was so happy that I just seemed to be nailing prediction after prediction. But then when the time came to tally, I got no points for Kirby and some other predictions because the Kirby game didn’t release in 2021. I was just trying to predict what might be revealed that year which hadn’t been previously announced but was robbed of victory by some technicality of the thread being about what would release.

I wasn’t sure I was even going to bother with doing predictions this year since clearly the fix was in to keep your old pal, Big K, from winning yet another forum prediction victory. I guess my correctly predicting the date when the Switch would first be revealed has made a lot of people jealous of my prognostication abilities and so now they’re trying to come up excuses to discredit me.

Yet, if I walk away then that just let’s the haters win. So, I guess it’s time to lay down the law once and for all over who’s the best prognosticator. I’ll show you how to be claim victory with Safe predictions. I’ll take you on with some bolder predictions. And I’ll show you true predicting madness. In the end, some form of Khushrenada will be victorious.

Khushrenada:
Safe Khushrenada

1.   Nintendo will finally talk about the Switch Successor, their next gaming system, and when it will launch.

2.   Games will be shown for the Switch Successor including Mario Kart 9 with BotW2 also to release on it.

3.   Earthbound will finally be released for the Switch SNES Online app.

4.   Nintendo will release three non-Smash (or Monster Hunter) Amiibo figures for the year.

5.   More DLC will be available for free to those with the Online Expansion + subscription.

6.   A spinoff Pokemon game will revealed and released this year.

7.   Metroid Prime 4 footage will finally be shown.

8.   A new Xenoblade game will be revealed.

9.   A Fire Emblem game will be revealed.

10.   There will be a new Mario platformer game released this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version