Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Joja Mart Grand Reopening (The Dead/RP Thread)

<< < (6/8) > >>

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on November 22, 2021, 06:39:28 PM ---I'd like to have the record show that Pokepal and I both got played like fiddles and each of us invited separate moles into that Townie Alliance lol. Although I think most of it was my fault, so I at least want partial credit for inadvertently dooming the previous Haunted Town Mansion!!

--- End quote ---
You didn't even make BeautifulShy's list, that's gotta sting! Poor Steefosaurus, never getting the credit he deserves.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 22, 2021, 01:46:56 AM ---Goods For Your Farm List

With the Jamie role matched (and dispatched) there is no longer any need to select items for your farms. I'm just posting the final edition of the list and where things were at for posterity/matter of public record. If you still want stuff for your farms then take what you want. Take whatever and all that you want. Mayor Khushrenada is too distraught to stop you now.

With that, the game is back on.

--- End quote ---
We understand how difficult it is for Mafia Town to get by now that the only store in town is gone but rest assured we are working hard to reopen our Mafia Town branch in order to best serve the needs of Mafia Town.

I'm Morris's identical twin brother, Borris by the way. I will be happy to serve my supervisors and the Joja Corporation sharehol- I mean the wonderful residents of Shady Valley!

pokepal148:

Depicted: Khushrenada checking his voice-mail.

pokepal148:

pokepal148:
I hear that Mafia Town has successfully taken out a Mafia member. We here at Joja Mart will be hosting an event at our warehouse to celebrate this success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version