Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Joja Mart Grand Reopening (The Dead/RP Thread)

<< < (3/8) > >>

pokepal148:
Any dead players who want to actually do some game talk should message me on discord.

pokepal148:
We at Joja Mart are deeply concerned about the sudden criminal element that has infested Mafia Town. It has come to our attention that there is an abandoned community center in the area that could potentially be used as a base of operations for a group of nasty people like the staff at Pierre's general store or the Mafia. That is why we propose that it be converted to a Joja Mart warehouse. We will happily ensure that the community center cannot be used by the mafia or this killer who has been running around as some kind of base of operations for their nefarious purposes. Instead it will be used by Joja Mart incorporated for our nefarious purposes in the name of capitalism.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy ---As for me siding with pokepal to be honest I was least upset with pokepal of the players in last games alliance.  It is Mop it up, MKBungle and then pokepal in that order. 
--- End quote ---
Now this doesn't make a lick of sense. Pokepal148 did far more damage than anyone else did!

Khushrenada:
Mop it up: Mafia's Most Upsetting Player!

Just can't trust her like you can your good pal Khushreanda who's always honest and true!  ;D

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on November 21, 2021, 12:46:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy ---As for me siding with pokepal to be honest I was least upset with pokepal of the players in last games alliance.  It is Mop it up, MKBungle and then pokepal in that order. 
--- End quote ---
Now this doesn't make a lick of sense. Pokepal148 did far more damage than anyone else did!

--- End quote ---

I am just going to say that you dupped pokepal and is responsable for that. Bungle was just going along with you. Pokepal while inviting you two was a bad choice we as a collective alliance didn't do enough to get you and Bungle out soon enough.  Thus the vendetas this game. You more than Bungle at this point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version