Author Topic: What is your next gaming purchase?  (Read 2240 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
What is your next gaming purchase?
« on: October 31, 2016, 10:39:32 PM »

I want to order some custom DKC magnets from Photobucket, which has done quality work on acrylic prints I've ordered. I'm getting one from all 3, but I can't decide on the fourth one.

Should I get: Cranky Kong, RARE logo, DK art rendering, or K Rool's ship?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:38:22 AM by Switchblade »
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Re: What is your next gaming purchase?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:06 PM »
So since they're all levels, I would probably go for K Rool's ship level as the fourth one. Or maybe the underwater render. The other two look a bit too much like regular logo-bearing merchandise in my opinion, which would mildly defeat the purpose of getting custom ones. But that's just a thought, they look cool! :)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 06:56:09 PM »
So since they're all levels, I would probably go for K Rool's ship level as the fourth one. Or maybe the underwater render. The other two look a bit too much like regular logo-bearing merchandise in my opinion, which would mildly defeat the purpose of getting custom ones. But that's just a thought, they look cool! :)

I liked the Cranky Kong idea, but agree that getting K Rool's ship would make a nice looking set.
NNID: ejamer

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 10:04:11 PM »
Thanks guys. The overall palette might have a little too much blue, but I def like the view from the ship
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.