Author Topic: Minor Talkback Article Feedback that isn't Worth its Own Thread,  (Read 4506 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Hey Shaymin not everybody knows what the humble bundle is. Might be wise to do a quick paragraph, or add it on to your quick explanatio,  here, let me get you rolling here. Also be a good chap and put a link for code.org, would ya?

The bundle offers a pay-what-you-want system where by donating at least the minimum amount (in this case a dollar) you receive download codes for the first set of games. Additional games can be received if your donation exceeds a certain threshold on a tier based system.  The proceeds are then split between the developers and charity. the Nintendo bundle supports code.org, a charity that looks to introduce more people to computer science.

There's also a question on how to get the bundle because I saw no sign of it when I checked the eshop. I know its on the humble bundle site but you can't assume the readers know anything, we are the ones coming to you to learn more.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Minor Talkback Article Feedback that isn't Worth its Own Thread,
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 07:53:59 PM »
You know what would be a good spot for this? As a comment in the Talkback for that article. Trust me. I know a thing or two about Talkback comments.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 08:22:08 PM »
Yes, unlike most of the things Khushrenada thinks up, this kind of constructive criticism is applicable to and welcome in the TalkBack thread.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:28 PM »
Wasn't too thrilled with some of the wording on the article myself, but thank you for the push pokepal. The article has been updated.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 11:47:39 PM »
Yes, unlike most of the things Khushrenada thinks up, this kind of constructive criticism is applicable to and welcome in the TalkBack thread.

I believe in quantity not quality. :) :) :)

Wait......
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.