Author Topic: Episode 162: Expletive Music Time  (Read 1919 times)

Offline StrikerObi

• BanEditLockDelete Podcast Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Pixel du Jour
Episode 162: Expletive Music Time
« on: January 03, 2015, 06:50:25 AM »

We listen to your favorite tracks from the Smash Bros. series and discuss our games of the year!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/39322/episode-162-expletive-music-time

Hello and welcome to episode 162 of Connectivity! We've got two great segments for you this week.

Kicking the show off, Scott, Mike and Zach host another music segment, this time featuring the best music from the Smash Bros. series. Featuring tracks from Melee, Brawl and 3DS/Wii U, this segment is packed with the guys' favorite music as well as your listener submissions. Plus, bonus Frozen discussion! And for next time, be sure to send us your favorite winter/snow/ice level theme!

After that, Alex, Neal and Scott discuss their favorite games this year, with a few surprises along the way. After that, the guys break down the handful of news stories from the past week, including how amiibo will be used in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

You can send us listener mail or your submission for best winter/snow/ice level music by clicking here. And if you have a moment, please rate and review the show on iTunes. We'll see you next week!

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 162: Expletive Music Time
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 06:31:37 AM »
Is it just me or Animal Crossing track sounds very similar to Steel Samurai's theme?
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 06:33:43 AM »
Or maybe like Jake Marshall's theme?
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 12:38:04 AM »
I honestly could have sworn I sent something in... the Roost theme from brawl I believe it was.

Also I am deeply disapointed that nobody did the Peaches Castle theme from Melee.