Author Topic: Episode 152: Collectivity  (Read 2083 times)

Offline StrikerObi

• BanEditLockDelete Podcast Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Pixel du Jour
Episode 152: Collectivity
« on: September 28, 2014, 01:22:00 AM »

We've got Theatrhythm, yes we do, we've got Theatrhythm and so should you!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/38609/episode-152-collectivity

Hi there and welcome to episode 152 of Connectivity. It sure is a lovely one, with two fantastic segments for you to enjoy. First up, Alex, Scott, and Zach talk about what they've been playing recently. Turns out they have been playing a lot of stuff. Then, Addison and Justin dive deep into the world of Nintendo collecting.

Hey, you there! You should send us some listener mail by clicking here. And you should rate and review the show on iTunes!

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Eisode 152: Collectivity
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:35 AM »
Zach, the "game with the sword" you thought was on the Game Boy is Mystic Quest - the SNES game. I've already said my piece on the music.

Vita as Rodney Dangerfield?
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Episode 152: Collectivity
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 10:33:49 PM »
Yeah, that one.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 12:37:35 AM »
Walking Dead: Vita
Telltale games chugging and glitching happens no matter the hardware. Xbox, PC, tablets, Vita -- it doesn't matter -- it will run bad regardless. Pray it doesn't eat your saves.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »

Haven't listened yet, keen to hear the collector's discussion.

Telltale games chugging and glitching happens no matter the hardware. Xbox, PC, tablets, Vita -- it doesn't matter -- it will run bad regardless. Pray it doesn't eat your saves.

Seriously, what's the deal with this? I enjoy the games well enough, but they really need to improve their technical team and fix the issues with their game engine(s). These type of games really shouldn't be that difficult to get running, and having technical issues with pretty much every release on pretty much every platform really is shameful.
NNID: ejamer

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »
Seriously, what's the deal with this? I enjoy the games well enough, but they really need to improve their technical team and fix the issues with their game engine(s). These type of games really shouldn't be that difficult to get running, and having technical issues with pretty much every release on pretty much every platform really is shameful.
Why change anything when they get GOTY awards? Year after after year after year they pull this crap, and still people like them and they only get more and more work with growing number of series.

Mark my words, ASoIaF game will be the same gltchy mess as ever.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks