Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Day 2.

(1/17) > >>

Khushrenada:
Day 1 begin as any other day. Unwillingly. The villagers weren't really sure about my plan and were a bit spoked. That said, a few like me were only too willing to stand up and point the blame at someone said. Unfortunately, it resulted in an impasse as two people were chosen as harbouring Tom Nook or Crazy Redd. So, we gathered around and were discussing various options of how to resolve such a sticky situation. However, one villager decided to take things into their own hands.

Mint cooed softly to Stevey and convinced him to come along with her for a trip through the cherry trees. However, Mint was actually Stevey into a trap because waiting for him in the trees were the villagers who wanted to kill him. Sitting together under a tree, Stevey turned to Mint and said, I know I normally wait until Saturday but I'm going to break my own rules and sing you a song right now. Sing me a song, wondered Mint. Suddenly Mint realized who she was talking to. Wait, Mint stood up and screamed, but it was too late. Three axes suddenly flew forth from behind some surrounding trees and impaled Stevey to the tree. You don't know what you've done, Mint sobbed. We've killed K.K. Slider. Stevey gasped for his last breath of air and then died, his guitar falling from his hand to the ground while the villagers ran off scared.

That night, Tom Nook stood outside Maxi's house waiting for him to show up. He was not in a good mood. Upset at the situation he found himself in, Tom Nook wanted to send a message to the villagers. I give these people houses and this is how they repay me. They should all be fighting for my mercy so that I don't foreclose them all. As Maxi approached the house, Tom Nook jumped out from behind it. Where's my money, Tom Nook yelled, running at Maxi with a knife. Suddenly, the ground opened up and he fell in. Run, a voice cried out. Looking towards the voice, Maxi saw Sable holding a shovel waving him to run away. He turned and fled. Sable then ditched the shovel and ran back to her house before she was noticed missing. On recieving word that Tom Nook had been captured, I hurried over to the site only to find the empty hole. However, there was a lot of tracks surrounding the hole, suggesting Tom Nook had help in escaping. Things wre getting tougher.

Meanwhile, Mr. Resetti popped out from the ground and began looking for K.K. Slider. He soon came upon the gravestone. What? Someone already killed K.K. Slider. What low-level dolt did that? I was going to kill him. K.K. Slider is one of the most precious people this lousy town has. Oohhhhhh. I'm so mad, I almost want a re-do. Aw, forget it. I'll make the mayor regret his reset tomorrow. And with that, Mr. Resetti dug up Stevey's grave and made a bonfire of his remains. Then he ran off into the night laughing gleefully to himself.

Seeing the sight of Stevey's dug up and burnt ashes seemed to harden the resolve of the villagers. Knowing that Tom Nook had been close to capture also seemed to embolden the villagers into following my lead. Unfortunately, the villagers didn't have much of a plan with how they were going to carry this resolve as the next day would show.

Khushrenada:
Announcement post.

Results:

Mint has chosen Stevey to die in the vote.

Stevey - K.K. Slider - killed in vote

Tom Nook placed a hit on Maxi. The hit failed since Maxi was protected by Sable.

Mr. Resetti placed on a hit on stevey but with stevey's death in the vote, it was irrelavent.

Thus, the only death to occur is Stevey.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a Crazy Redd day. Now, you're all in for it. Go Foxes.

Voting ends as usual at Midnight EST.

That's it to report.

Dasmos:
I was just about to go to bed. Lucky I saw this.

I might not be able to be on in the morning so I'll just throw out a vote so I don't end up dying.

VOTE PALE

This vote is completely random I picked the number 6223 and did that adding up thing to break it down get a digit from 1-23. It ended up being 6 and Pale is the 6th name on the players list.

I first picked the number 540601, but that was taking to long to get a number.

decoyman:
STEVEY :( :( :(

Why didn't you just tell me who you were? I would've taken the hit for KK Slider :(

GAHHHHHHHHH

edit: THIS, guys, THIS is why Day 1 votes suck. :( :( :( I told you not to vote, didn't I???  :'(

Dasmos:
Ahh ****. Stupid Mint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version