Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia XXXI: Animal Crossing Wii-Make. Players List.

<< < (2/4) > >>

NWR_DrewMG:
It doesn't sound like most people want to make their vote public, but I think the fact that Khush hasn't posted Day 2 yet means that a reset is likely.

Spak-Spang:
No matter what happens guys I take full blame.  I made all the mistakes, which is why I suggested a restart...not because I died, but because the course of the events were already laid out...and this game would have sucked. 

I like Khush's games the effort he puts into actually writing a story, the thought in how the roles play out.  Though honestly this game I feel there was too many mafia.  With 2 Mafias each having 4 members that was 8 mafia members.  I think a better number would be 6.  3 on each time.  That would give two more villiagers in the game.

decoyman:
If there's a reset, I'll play. :D That'll add one more villager to the total then.

Pale:
The only real mistake I see happened is the NovaQ one, and Khush said that he took care of it, which I tend to believe.

This leads me to think the only reason people want a reset is to cover up mistakes they made, and I'm not sure that's a good reason.

Khushrenada:
Lock this up until we start again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version