Author Topic: GOLD  (Read 31276 times)

Offline Daana

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
GOLD
« on: December 01, 2006, 05:26:02 PM »
innit funny when people remember stupid s**t they did to ya 2 or so years ago god 3 or 4 years ago, and you couldn't have the slightest idea who they are, WHO IS DASMOS!?!?!!?!??! i'm Daana Pou whoever you are i'm heaps better than you, my friend googles my name an looky looky DJ Daana's name on a public forum, good to know i had an impact i say peace, freedom and equallity to all and mario is a mother f*ing PIMP!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Daana

• View Profile
RE:GOLD
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 05:34:32 PM »
also any know if Final Fantasy Tactics was released in AUS?

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE: GOLD
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:07 PM »
...God I hate noobs.

This is NOT the forums for introductions. Can't you people READ the forums before posting like crazy?
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
There's no better introduction than one that makes everyone think "whoa, what a retard".

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, indeed!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 03:03:50 AM »
funhouse'd
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 03:12:04 AM »
GROUND FLOOR

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 06:29:36 AM »

Originally posted by: KDR_11k
There's no better introduction than one that makes everyone think "whoa, what a retard".
LOL

Indeed
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 09:51:06 AM »
lmao, i honestly don't care what you all think, i just wanna know who dasmos is, and if i was known as anything besides a newb on here strike me down and render me in a dissasociative coma, i wouldn't want to associate with any of you for reasons such as every one of you post frequently on a public nintendo forum, none of you have any unique tallents which is why you play computer games, none of you will ever find a career that you won't be known as your screen name and i'm going to go on pure faith here and assume most of you are virgin's or 20yr olds that live at home stay up until 3am and work a dead ass job which pays for your ciggerette's and the latest copy's of nintendo monthly, FHM and other men's magazines BUT not explicit one's as you don't want the check out chick to know you whack off 7 days a week (but they do). But i'm a newb, i'm going Holland in a few months to further my career, but you guys have fun i envy you wish i could float threw life entirly dependant on my parents MWAH!!!!

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
Oh **** he's right better go kill myself.

We have reached a state of WAFFLES.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:44 AM »
I wish I could go to Holland to further my career.  I am so jealous.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
Ahahaha, Daana is my new favorite poster...Though I'm a bit concerned with what possible career he (or she) could possibly have with such limited...English and social skills...(Baseless generalizations, oh my! )

As for answering your question, Daana, Dasmos is a frequent poster here...What business may you have with him?
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
Wow Danna, thanks a lot, man. My lack of unique tallents is a real sore spot for me.

I wish I could be like you - not remotely insecure, completely above internet message boards and video games, possessed of superior language and logic skills, too busy with your own hobbies to bother spending time berating the inferior hobbies of others...you really make me feel pathetic.

...I probably don't even have the tallent necessary to travel to Holland. I'd probably be rude and wouldn't take the time to learn the customs of the country before traveling there. Yeah, I'd make a real ass out of myself. But you, there's no way you'd do anything like that.

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
oh he wrote something about me on this website it showed up on google and wam bam i'm here i'm extremely articulate i'm not sure what you ment by limited english skills but eh chilled beans, i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 11:00:44 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
Wow Danna, thanks a lot, man. My lack of unique tallents is a real sore spot for me.

I wish I could be like you - not remotely insecure, completely above internet message boards and video games, possessed of superior language and logic skills, too busy with your own hobbies to bother spending time berating the inferior hobbies of others...you really make me feel pathetic.

...I probably don't even have the tallent necessary to travel to Holland. I'd probably be rude and wouldn't take the time to learn the customs of the country before traveling there. Yeah, I'd make a real ass out of myself. But you, there's no way you'd do anything like that.

i'm glad you see your fault and hope you correct it my friend :P

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 11:26:45 AM »
Hadouken *fart*

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 12:40:11 PM »

Originally posted by: Daana
i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop
Do you know THE RAT?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 01:13:24 PM »
A search for Daana and Dasmos comes up with Dasmos talking about someone called "Daana Pou", due to their hard to pronounce name, who he went to school with. A Google search for that turns up someone called Daana Aaron Pou who went to Pasadena High School in South Australia circa 2005. So if that's you, suffice to say you two probably went to the same school. Case closed, class dismissed.

Originally posted by: Daana
i'm extremely articulate i'm not sure what you ment by limited english skills but eh chilled beans, i'm going to Holland to promote a record i'm releasing in June, be avaliable in aus around then too, it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

Might want to check the bolded stuff there chief before you continue to promote your "skills with English". Also, a period ever so often doesn't hurt.  
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 01:22:10 PM »
There is such a thing as Dutch Hardcore?

"There are two things I can't stand. One is intolerance of other cultures... The other is the Dutch." - Nigel Powers

Offline Daana

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 05:37:47 PM »

Might want to check the bolded stuff there chief before you continue to promote your "skills with English". Also, a period ever so often doesn't hurt.

Watch how much i care, wait wait, wait, wait, oh there you know what that was, it's a GOOOOD1!!!!! It's chilled i don't pride myself on my amazing engrish skills, i'm concieted for other, more worthy reasons. For example this NYE i'm going to HTID @ Bristol what are you guys up to? I'll post photo's oh mate OH MATE, anyway lot's of love MWAH MWAH!!!!

ps. some dutch hardcore producers enclude Neophyte (Bodylotion), Stunned Guys, Paul Elstak, Masochist, Hardcore Fundamentalists, Panic, RTC (mainly gabba) Rob Gee (also Gabba and speedcore) and Scott Brown (most of his newer stuff)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
Daana v. Dasmos!

Battle Royal in the Funhouse!

PLACE YOUR BETS!
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
I'm inclined to believe some regulars might be creating a few forum alts in order to create some of the more...abstract posts we've seen lately.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
vudu I am offended. My record sold ten times what this guys will ever sell. Plus I am already on Sirious and I-tunes so take that and smoke it. oh and um dasmos is a cool guy so like watch what you say about him ok cool thanks.  
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 07:38:43 PM »
Edit: Never mind
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 07:50:07 PM »
Forget the alts, I'm in on this drama as a fellow Adelaide-ean (thought I don't know Dasmos or Daana, this is too amusing to pass up).

my friend googles my name an looky looky DJ Daana's name on a public forum, good to know i had an impact i say peace, freedom and equallity to all and mario is a mother f*ing PIMP!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha this is quality Funhouse posting. More rambling incoherent posts plz.

I googled your name.
Results:

Consider this "striking you down" because I want to see if you become far greater than we can ever believe. That or my boredom. Maybe I'm not in on this "interweb" and its new-fangled technologies, but your DJ abilities are exaggerated.

also any know if Final Fantasy Tactics was released in AUS?

Yes, it was. I have it. Its not that great. Turn-based games make me die a little on the inside when I play them. But that was a long time ago, now I am just a soulless monster, eroding the souls of other people for my amusement.

it's called Ka Ora it's dutch hardcore and gabba and if it fails i join the army... then in 4 year i'll try again :lol: cheers for answering my question woop woop

I'm sorry, but attaching Dutch to the term hardcore does not make it hardcore. There's a reason why they call it "dining Dutch" or "Dutch courage" and neither of those terms are inspiring to the Dutch culture. Fun Fact: I'm one-quarter Dutch. This allows me to deride the Dutch as much as I like. Its in the consititution. Somewhere.

I await your next rant. The material I have to work with at the moment is very lacking in depth.