Author Topic: Atlus Announces Western Release For Etrian Odyssey X: Now Etrian Odyssey Nexus  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

The great crossover of Fight, Heal, Wade, and Daniel

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48017/atlus-announces-western-release-for-etrian-odyssey-x-now-etrian-odyssey-nexus

Atlus is keeping up their 3DS support into next year.

Etrian Odyssey Nexus has been announced for the West, with a North American release date of February 5. The original Japanese version came out a few weeks ago

Intended as a swan song for the dungeon crawl/mapping series designed originally for the DS, Etrian Nexus contains all of the classes of the other games along with dungeons representative of each of the games.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Back in to the dungeon crawl!

Offline RPG_FAN128

• Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • RPG_FAN128 Programming
YES!

Wow, a Nintendo 3DS game release in 2019?  Keep 'em coming Atlus!

I have done bad things to my Wii U lately (and by "bad" I mean "voided my warranty") and am actually replaying Etrian Odyssey III on my Wii U.  So more Etrian news makes my day.  Although to be perfectly honest.... I hope this franchise lives on somehow.  (Switch???)

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
So does this make two confirmed games for 2019 (at least as far as the West is concerned)? Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story update being the other.

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
YES!

Wow, a Nintendo 3DS game release in 2019?  Keep 'em coming Atlus!

I have done bad things to my Wii U lately (and by "bad" I mean "voided my warranty") and am actually replaying Etrian Odyssey III on my Wii U.  So more Etrian news makes my day.  Although to be perfectly honest.... I hope this franchise lives on somehow.  (Switch???)

Atlus recently all but confirmed that the series will continue (they put out a teaser that ended with "to the next stage"). Switch seems like the logical choice, yeah.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I suppose I'll give this one a shot. I'd rather get in on a game that's still on the DS/3DS because that's what these games were designed for.