Author Topic: Episode 66: TRIFORCE ZEROES  (Read 1792 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 66: TRIFORCE ZEROES
« on: October 16, 2015, 03:04:55 PM »

The Famicrew dishes out tips for making Mario and cooperating in Zelda!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/41324/episode-66-triforce-zeroes

Your three heroes (and Ty) are back for another insightful look into Japanese Nintendo gaming from a foreign perspective!To start off, in a special segment James, Danny and Sairus give their extremely mixed opinions on the recent stress test demo of Hyrule Heroes. Once they’ve all finished bitching about how stupid their teammates were, the whole crew discuss what other new(?) games they’ve been playing this month. Could this be the day that Ty actually plays a Nintendo game? Be sure to check it out!

In the news section we cover the possible issues with the recent Smash Bros Shovel Knight rumor as the game has yet to release here, along with updates on Pokken, Yokai Watch and an exciting look into the world of Nintendo stationary!

Moving along we take a look at some uninspiring sales charts for the week and upcoming releases before Ty dazzles us with another round of the always popular Real or  Fake segment.

Before moving onto the letters we also open a new recurring segment on the show where we discuss the latest developments in Mario Maker and our experiences with the game.

It’s a pretty packed show, so strap yourselves in!

Offline Cellsai

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 66: TRIFORCE ZEROES
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 05:45:43 AM »
Full disclosure: I did decide to arrange my Disney Infinity figures by color after we finished recording.

Offline the_dan_x

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Next Door Gamer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 11:38:40 PM »
Thank baby Buddha. I know I was concerned.
Danny Bivens
Japan Correspondent
Nintendo World Report

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 05:58:01 PM »
Triforce Heroes feels exactly like Link Between Worlds but with puzzles designed for 3 people instead of 1. It's 4 swords that's randomly generated, Triforce Heroes is more inline with typical Zelda.

Heh Bamco Namci.

I loved Shadow of the Empire, I would never want to go back to it though lest I remember how disgustingly janky it is.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 07:30:56 AM »
Couple of things I forgot to mention about TFH, the lag and the disconnection I had...
Couple times it stopped mid game and I got an Internet browser style spinning circle. Another time it just crapped out altogether, although the that might have been a rage quitter.

Oh and my Chibirobo competition:
https://twitter.com/famicomplicated/status/653598471966978048
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.