Author Topic: Episode 692: J.O.C.K.S.T.R.A.P.  (Read 1665 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 692: J.O.C.K.S.T.R.A.P.
« on: September 27, 2020, 03:56:14 PM »

Jon's Overall Childishness Kiboshes [a] Show That Respect Audience Participation

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/55028/episode-692-jockstrap

We have escaped the tyranny of Nintendo's weekly PR onslaught, meaning we get to actually start the show with New Business. James has been playing a lot of Hades, and he still hasn't made his escape. Jon and Greg are playing Super Mario 3D All-Stars, and Mario Sunshine still sucks. Jon is also playing S.C.A.T. because he's purilie and cannot help himself. Guillaume is also looking at recent addition to Nintendo Switch Online with Mario Super Picross before giving his concluding thoughts on Ys VIII.

After the break we finally return to Listener Mail. This week we: recommend GBA games, pronounce "Nopon," and tempt Jon into falling back into his "limited edition ways." You can seduce us by sending an email.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 692: J.O.C.K.S.T.R.A.P.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 11:33:29 AM »
S.C.A.T. talk had me in stitches ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 04:27:50 PM »
Nice to hear my email of this episode.

Most of the GBA games I would suggest were already said, like Minish Cap and WarioWare Twisted. A few others are Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge, Donky Kong Country 3 (is different from the SNES version), Lego Star Wars 2, Tomb Raider: The Prophecy, Kuru Kuru Kururin (Maybe that was said already).

Offline regmcfly

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 04:14:38 PM »
Yeah, my shout for GBA would have been Kuru Kuru Kurunin as well. What a great game.