Author Topic: More Bad News For Sony  (Read 20338 times)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:More Bad News For Sony
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2003, 03:40:57 PM »
Anyway, while I'm sure the PSP does have some developmental problems, as does nearly every new console, Shigeru Miyamoto doesn't seem like the kind of person to say as much. He's always been a humble, respectable person. I doubt he would blatantly downplay Sony like that. I could be wrong, though, I don't get EGM.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline southerbill

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: More Bad News For Sony
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2003, 03:42:47 PM »
I never figured out what is the big deal with this, this thread should have died after there was the link about 'sony is dying, blah blah' which are the only substantial proof this thread has given.  Sony lost more money than expected and has had a rough year, that is all that was ever presented, just get off it.  If you want to continue to scream about it, they invented AIM.  

Why don't agent, I mean yuji, tomato, and mouse all go in an aim chat and talk it out?  Make things  a lot easier.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2003, 03:45:03 PM »

Originally posted by: ClockworkTomato
didn't miyamoto, and I don't mean Yuji, say something in an EGM article recently about the suppossed psp manufacturing troubles?  can anyone post that article?  being asian, i know how the japanese can be.  Miyamoto was being coy, he KNOWS there is a problem, but he wont come right out and say it.

Well if this is true then Miyamoto didn't outright say that the PSP was having problems, which only the humblest businessmen could keep from blurting...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline ClockworkTomato

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2003, 04:16:08 PM »
Im sorry mouse, I must has misread your earlier post.  Yuji, Mouse and I should all declare "peace."

Bill, I must say that coming from an Asian-American perspective, it seems that what Miyamoto was doing was deliberate.  It's a very Asian thing actually.  He subltly implys something he probably knows all about.  I think he was being coy.  He may know something we don't.  All of these large companies love to spy on each other.  Now if only some inside info would be leaked.  However I could be wrong.
I guess I should be banned...

Offline southerbill

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2003, 04:29:09 PM »
Meh, miyamoto probablly knows as much as we know, the stats sony gave are basically impossible for psp.  Does that make him a source of fact, no.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2003, 04:33:39 PM »
Well if this interview did take place, I would find it very hard to doubt Miyamoto's word...So yes, I do take his word as fact...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2003, 05:05:09 PM »
I also think Mouse should be banned!

just kidding
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2003, 05:24:29 PM »
now i suspect clockwork tomato is also agentseven,  how can mouse clicker piss you off 'on a regular basis' given i've never seen you post before.. interesting..

Offline ClockworkTomato

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2003, 05:31:35 PM »
that three headed monkey is evil.

i've read the forums for a while but like many i never post.
I guess I should be banned...

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2003, 06:36:18 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MAGIC XRAY ADMIN POWERS REVEAILS THAT YUJI, CLOCKWORK, AND AGENT7 ARE ONE IN THE SAME

THUS RENDERING HIM BANNED AND THIS THREAD HILARIOUS

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2003, 07:03:53 PM »
Nice job being his own lackey. Quoted for extra comedy:

Yuji Miyamoto is not Agent7, to answer you first question.

Also, Agent Seven was a character that someone was playing, not a real personality. Sort of like a cartoon villain....We spoke on many occasions and I support his cause entirely.

Great links! Really informative stuff.

As for AgentSeven, I always got the joke.

Thanks for the tip!  I picked up an xbox live pack for $10.  very cool

mainly because he made self-righteous computer nerds angry. it was great.

ClockworkT. I read that same article. You are right.

im sure he'd consider that an honor. i think getting banned deliberately was one of his goals.

as for the agent, i am one of his many fans. i also know for a fact that he recieved actuall fan mail from people in this forum telling him how happy they were to finally have a hardcore nintendo fan on the scene. i totally agree.

maybe from himself

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2003, 07:06:04 PM »
hey i was in the fanclub too, but i never got my IM A GIANT SHITSTICK badge, so i decided to hate him, true story!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2003, 07:19:21 PM »
Ahahahahahhaahahahahahahaaaaa!! LOL LMAO!!!!! *breaks ribs*

O-W-N-E-D

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2003, 07:30:02 PM »
HAHAH. That is too funny.  He mentioned his alternate identities in almost all of those posts.  
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline Confessor

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2003, 07:42:13 PM »
Wow, detective s-u-p-e-r, what gave tomato away?  was it the fact that his/my quote says "I guess I should be banned?"  your'e really astute, especially considering that the quoate was right in front of your face and nobody noticed, lol!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2003, 07:44:30 PM »
lol gg

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2003, 07:50:52 PM »

Originally posted by: PIAC
...are you agentseven...

YEP NO-ONE NOTICED A THING

Offline Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2003, 08:09:46 PM »
Here's the real story.  Yes, I am Agent Seven, but I'm also Cube, Undisclosed, and Clockwork Tomato.
About a year ago I was monitoring the various Nintendo related websites.  I came across the PGC forums and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Almost every thread was from some whinny no-nothing kid saying "my game cube is broken" or "nintendo is doomed."  Everyone in here would respond like gulible fools.  It made me sick.  And to make things worse, the forums no-nothing/do-nothing moderators would sit back and do absolutely nothing.  Even though they knew damn well that many of the claims posted in their forums were false.  How many times were they going to allow those stupid "Nintendo is going 3rd party" threads to be posted.  Why did they let these lies continue?   I think they are just lazy and the don't really know anything more about Nintendo than the average fan does.

So I created my first "anti-hero", Cube.  He really pissed people off.  Responding to every "my gamecube is broken" thread with a harsh "CALL NINTENDO."  (remember that one?)  Still, Cube didn't go far enough, and when he was eventually banned, I thought, "this is my opporunity to be a real prick."  So I created AgentSeven.  Now he was a real bastard.  I would say anything I could to bash the competition.  It didn't matter if I actually agreed with what I was posting or not, just so long as it got a rise out of all of the "doom sayers" and fools.

It was quite amusing to see exactly how many people would fly off the handle and get into massive flame wars with a fictional character.  Totally hillarious!  Eventually, I grew tired of AgentSeven, and I decided to post some serious flamming, in order to get him deliberately banned.  I figured, a character such as him deserves to go down in a blaze of glory.

Finally, my current identities were really an excuse to post this confession.  I'm through with this forum, so you wont need to ban me, again. LOL  I hope you enjoyed my characters.  I know many of you did, I recieved quite a few complimentary emails and private messages.  And although I won't mention any of your names (as doing so might get you flammed) I really appreciate that there is some hardcore, die-hard Nintedo loving fans on this site.  I'm glad I could give the hardcore fans a voice.  Im also glad that I gave so many of you something to do.  I noticed that after agent sevens ban, chatter in the forums significantly decreased!

Keep giving them hell

ps. I dont actually hate sony, that was the biggest joke of them all, lol.  they are just number one and nintendo is not.  so they made a perfect scapegoat and a classic foil to my many characters.

be seeing you..

probably not, lol

LMAO!!!!!!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2003, 08:14:50 PM »
oh

time for a new hobby