Author Topic: A bunch of finely written posts here  (Read 6196 times)

Offline Heidiclelp

• HeidiclelpXM
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
A bunch of finely written posts here
« on: July 26, 2022, 02:30:29 AM »
We are blown away that we happened upon the web blog, it is absolutely info my kids and I happen to be are studying for my friends. Such information on the site is rare stuff - enlightening and will assist my mother and I on Saturdays. Seems as if the forum carefully collected an ocean of unusually deep amount of benefitial topics around things I am continually researching and the other hyper links and info definitely exibits it. I am not on the internet most of the time though when we get an opportunity i'm more often than not networking for this kind of information and stuff closely related to it. I have three of my family members that have also picked up an interest in this because of all that I have assimilated of it and they're definitely to visit the forum because it is such an one of a kind bookmark.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 10:31:08 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: A bunch of finely written posts here
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 10:32:21 AM »
Boo-yah! The reviews are in! Take that, Discord! NWR forums is a one of a kind bookmark!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 01:26:58 AM »
There is enough info on this forum to create a really weird artificial intelligence model.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 11:42:56 AM »
There is enough info on this forum to create a really weird artificial intelligence model.
Yes, let's feed the entire contents of the NWR forums to OpenAI and see what it says.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 12:31:48 PM »
Yes, let's feed the entire contents of the NWR forums to OpenAI and see what it says.

It'd probably generate Insanolord picking the wrong word in a Safe Words finale.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 01:46:05 PM »
Finally, some recognition!