<< < (4/17) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
NWR proving sexism is alive and well!

Stratos:
LOL

I am afraid... ;)

Congrats, guys.

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on October 29, 2009, 05:42:39 PM ---*coughcoughsnitchcoughcough::shankshank::coughcough* [/prison style]

--- End quote ---

Trade you some vicks cough drops for a pack of smokes. You shouldn't be smoking anyway with a cough that bad!

--- Quote from: Dasmos on October 29, 2009, 09:45:37 PM ---also i forgot, congrats to uncle bob too.

--- End quote ---

lol.. unclebob =

--- Quote from: Stratos on October 30, 2009, 06:28:02 AM ---LOL

I am afraid...

Congrats, guys.

--- End quote ---

I second this statement

stevey:

--- Quote from: Pale on October 29, 2009, 03:28:08 PM ---This is just a friendly announcement that we officially have new moderators of these here forums.

Vudu and UncleBob!

Note that they are not new staff members of NWR.  They are just going to help out with forum moderation!

Thanks,
Pale

--- End quote ---

The hell! This is an outrage! I'm Vudu's Robin! I should be his partner moderator, not Unclebob!
I demand moderator powers or my title is renounced.

Not that I have anything against rich unclebob though.

UncleBob:
Just a little something about my moderation style - unless the post is something obviously offensive (say, nude photos, tub girl, spam, etc.) - I won't consider taking any kind of action on it unless it is reported.  So, don't complain to me about posts you feel warranted "punishment" unless you reported them.  Even then, still don't complain to me. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version