Author Topic: Mafia 73: Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Mafia: Day 2  (Read 7480 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 73: Phoenix Wright: Turnabout Mafia: Day 2
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »
Well, this is a pickle. I wasn't necessarily planning on sticking with my Nickmitch vote. I'd kind of like to throw some more votes around and stir things up, but I won't really be able to check in before thread close, so I'll have to throw out a real vote. I'm a little skeptical of the two who jumped on the Nickmitch vote, though not entirely sure which of the two is best. Seems like as good guess as any, to me.

Vote Fatty_The_Hutt

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 12:16:38 AM »
With two votes on Fatty, and no one else being active today, I'm gonna make a self-defense move:

vote Fatty_the_Hutt
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 04:56:33 AM »
I said I'd go with Stogi this time and I'm a girl of my word. Plus, Insanolord wants to keep obsessing over voting for me and I don't like the unwanted attention from that glimmerous fop. Vote Insanolord.

However, in case I am wrongfully eliminated from this game by the Mafia by tomorrow, I do want to keep players thinking about Stratos. His profile shows he's been checking in on these forums but he is keeping rather absent from the game and not voting. Stevey threw out an early day 1 vote on me and has since gone silent. This could be a case of townies wrongfully targeting each other while the Mafia lay low and let us lynch ourselves.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:13:55 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 11:19:04 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa there! You young whippersanppers sure worked yerselves into a fine lather there.
Here's the tally so far (cuz pokepits ain't doin' his dang job)
BeautifulShy - 1
Nickmitch - 2 (soon to change to 1, since I will shortly be unvoting him)
Insanolord - 2
Fatty - 3

Look folks, this is gonna be a hard chat but it's time for some truth.
I'm a Townie. Have been all my life. I ain't no city mafia girl and I ain't married to the mob like in that movie. I ain't married to no one.
I'm pretty sure I know a few others who are Townies too but I ain't no snitch.
But ya gotta look at the facts, folks. Who's layin' low? Who's startin' bandwagons? Who's jumpin' on them?
Right now, the mafia is playin' us Townies like washboards and jugs. Hell, even if I do get this target off my back today, they'll probably hit me tonight in my sleep anyway. Well, I've had a good lfe, full o' tasty donuts and barking at shady lookin' folks tryin' to get past my gate. So I'm ready to sacrifice. Instead of keeping the nickmitch bandwagon up high in the hopes of increasing votes for him and saving myself, I'm unvoting nickmitch and turning my sights on some mafia-esque behaviors.
That there Khushrenada started yesterday's bandwagon against our beloved Townie Tophatant and it worked. Today he seems to be targeting Insanolord. Joke vendetta or Townie targeting? You decide. I know what I think.
 Today, we got Mop It Up acting all innocent and jumpin' on today's bandwagon without any dang thought or sense. These folks, I'm pointin' my powdered-sugar-covered fingers square at 'em. They're Mafia. Probably.

Anyway, I'm pullin' this here trigger and I want my fellow Townies to follow.
EDIT: I was readin' over the threads again and I chnaged my mind. It's a woman's prerogative! Ha!
Un-VOTE: Khushrenada.
VOTE: Mop it up
I thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:24:39 AM by Fatty The Hutt »
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 12:00:48 PM »
Night actions are due in 12 hours.