Author Topic: ZOIDS Battle Legends  (Read 2035 times)

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
ZOIDS Battle Legends
« on: November 30, 2003, 09:04:30 AM »
I've been looking forward to this game for a while now, but I have a question that has yet to be answered, so here goes (I could probably figure this out if I wasn't too lazy to research the game): is it first person or third person?  Thanks to anyone who cares; I guess we can just make this the discussion of the game...
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Swordsplay

• Burninating the country side
    • View Profile
RE: ZOIDS Battle Legends
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 09:59:07 AM »
never heard of the game, but in my opinion it sounds third person.  Weird, yet interesting avatar, where did you get it, and whyd you pick it?  Its funky looking.

Swordsplay, the great and cool almighty quote giver.  Ask and then you shall receive.  

-quote by manunited4eva22-
Would you like to spam some more with some blankety blank blank blank?
-end quote-

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 12:12:13 PM »
There's a ZOIDS game? O_o
I liked the anime for some reason.

Oh yeah, your avatar is DEATH, dedede. C'mon, the maximum width is 64, and the maximum size is 20kb or something. 107kb is annoying on dial up.

• View Profile
RE:ZOIDS Battle Legends
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 03:47:39 PM »
It's called a ZOID, Swordsplay...you see, I have obtained a recent obsession to the series, so now I got an awesome avatar and am talking crazily about the game.  I got it at one site...uh...I'm too lazy to get out the URL, but go to Yahoo! search and type in "ZOID GC."  It should come up.  And be sure to check out the video section - there's some kick-ass footage of the sequel (which is already out in Japan) to its kick-ass predecessor (which we in the States have yet to obtain).  So there ya go.

And IM, sry bout that.  I'll check it out, 'll right?  And, you're right, the anime was the bomb.  Too bad you don't live in the States; we get the new series, ZOIDS Fuzors, every Saturday night (which has yet to be shown in Japan...take that, Tokyo!).  It's pretty good, actually, with Liger Zero fusing with other ZOIDS and such.  So, there...I'll shut up...

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 04:02:57 PM »
Arr, we've only had the first two series show here. Chaotic Century, and whatever the other one was called. ^^
Is this upcoming game based on Fuzors series? It'd be nice if there was some funky anime clips in the game.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 09:09:55 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 01:54:22 AM »
Actually, it's based on ZERO (the unnamed series).  You don't take the role of Bit, or anyone; you pick from two characters.  One is on the side of the Empire, and the other on the side of the Republic.  So depending on which one, your story changes, and levels, etc.  You can check out some screens at the link KDR_11k provided.  I can't friggin' wait, especially after seeing those screens (as you can see, the Jap version is called ZOIDS VS).  And, IM, you didn't like my last avatar...I didn't pick this new one, yet I am TOTALLY diggin' it.  No, I am not just saying that.  I think I'll keep it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2003, 03:52:12 AM »
There was a Zoids Vrs (Gamecube) that was released last year in Japan only so it's likely the sequel will be the same--Japanese only.

Bleh.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2003, 12:14:16 PM »
Ymeegod is correct; a ZOIDS VS was released last year, and ZOIDS: Battle Legends is in fact a remake of this game.  So it's actually more likely than not that we'll see the sequel surface some time in late 2004, unless of course, the N5 has seen the light of day by then.  Import away my friends, import away.

AND WHO IN THE HELL TOOK OFF MY KICK-ASS "I SUCK AT THE FORUMS" AVATAR!  I LIKED THAT AVATAR!  Damn it...

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2003, 12:59:50 PM »
It's still there.

And wow, those screens were bloody amazing! *Is now hyped up for ZOIDS game*