Author Topic: Music in games....(again)  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Don'tHate742

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Music in games....(again)
« on: July 28, 2003, 09:24:57 AM »
I was inspired to make this thread again instead of reviving the long gone one becuase I heard the most facinating thing. I don't not promote illegal downloading blah blah blah diclaimer, but you have to download Phish - Super Mario brothers.

After listening to it, I wonder how come Nintendo can't make remixes of the classics like this. I know they have the money, and I know they have the talent. Hopefully they'll do something like this in Mario 128. Oh man, if they did, I would import the soundtrack.... They should make all there mascots have great remixes like this, but I guess thats just wishful thinking.

*thinking about a good zelda remix....*

Tell me what you guys think of it.
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline Zenhoshi

• View Profile
RE: Music in games....(again)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 10:10:27 AM »
I just searched and couldn't find it.....

There's a Zelda song by a group that sounds a lot like system of a down, that's kind of entertaining to listen to.  You should definatly look it up
Henshin-a-go-go-baby

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 10:13:50 AM »
yes, they would be 'The Rabit Joint' and its a great song ^_^ goto overclocked remix and get stuff! STUFF, its a great site full of great mixes

Offline Oblivious

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 02:23:29 PM »
I just went to Overclocked Remix! Thank you soooooo much for that link PIAC! I love that site! Simply awesome! Go there and download some music! Thank you so much I'd never had found that website. The Sims remix is hilarious.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 02:32:44 PM »
It constantly amazes me how many people don't even know about OC Remix.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Rellik

• View Profile
RE:Music in games....(again)
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 05:23:35 PM »
YES!  Go to OverClocked ReMix!  Not only is it home to some of the best ReMix artists, it's also a great online community, where you can learn a lot about ReMixing music, but even more about composing and sequencing in general!  In fact, I suggest you get an account on the forums and go to the forums and go to the Works in Progress board and listen to and comment on "Metroid - Fly Away" by Rellik right now!

If you want suggestions, I hate to give them since I don't want to turn you off from any, but I'd suggest McVaffe and Analoq and lots of other people who I'm too tired to post right now... like SGX, and DJP, and GLL, and DarkeSword...

And... me... I'll be good enough someday, you can count on that .