Author Topic: Ugh, fusetalk stinks  (Read 1863 times)

Offline AERO

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Ugh, fusetalk stinks
« on: June 30, 2003, 03:31:11 PM »
I enjoy coming to pgc forums from time to time but the system really doesn't make things easy. Not only is it slow, but I'm sure people can atest to having messages take to long to load, then just give you an error message when you try to submit them, leaving you to re-type them.

Back on the ezboard I'm sure you remember complaining and saying get a vbulletin and other remarks. What made you decide to go with this, becuase from this end it looks pretty craptacular. As I recall I was told vb and ubb were "cookie cutter" boards as opposed to this, whatever that means. There is a reason any site with a little cash uses vBulletin.

I just get an unreliable feeling coming here and I don't like it. Things don't run smoothly. The system for completing actions when posting also isn't anything like any message board I've seen. If thats what those boards being "cookie cutter" ment then its a good thing they are.

Thats all I've got. Any thoughts?  

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Ugh, fusetalk stinks
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 03:35:44 PM »
*sigh*  Look around a little before you start bitching.  It's not the boards.  It's not the server.  It's a DoS attack.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
RE: Ugh, fusetalk stinks
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 10:04:07 PM »
This board runs perferctly.....you just don't know what you're talkinga about