Poll

Which is better?

WWF No Mercy (N64, 2000)
5 (35.7%)
Boom Blox (Wii, 2008)
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 28, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

Author Topic: NFRIT Solid 16: WWF No Mercy (1) v Boom Blox (5)  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
NFRIT Solid 16: WWF No Mercy (1) v Boom Blox (5)
« on: March 25, 2014, 09:19:17 AM »
One overcame a group of hearty doctors, while the other used a big finishing kick to pull away from a matchup tied with a day to go. Who will triumph?

WWF No Mercy: The ultimate culmination of the AKI pro wrestling dynasty, No Mercy had a little bit of everything – storylines for all of the then-WWF championships, plenty of crazy multiplayer options including the Nintendo debut of the ladder match, and character customization that allows the game to be relevant even to this day.

Previous Matchups: Lost to Castlavania: Dawn of Sorrow in NWR March Madness, beat Trauma Center: Under the Knife (R1)

vs

Boom Blox:
The involvement of Steven Speilberg may have been minimal, but the fun you'll have with Boom Blox is immeasurable. The first half of 2008 had so many great games for Wii, but Boom Blox stood out for its extremely accurate physics and puzzle gameplay not seen anywhere before, or since.

Previous Matchups: Beat Rhythm Heaven Fever (R1)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:21:56 AM by Shaymin »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT Solid 16: WWF No Mercy (1) v Boom Blox (5)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 06:04:58 PM »
I'm personally voting for the game I liked best.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.