Poll

Which is better?

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN, 2004)
9 (69.2%)
Mario Strikers Charged (Wii, 2007)
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: March 24, 2014, 10:10:14 PM

Author Topic: NFRIT 1st Round: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (2) v Mario Strikers Charged (7)  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
The nominations have been made, and now it's time for you to decide the most underrated game in the 15 year history of Nintendo World Report! Votes will be open for 3 days, so cast your vote and make your voice heard in the comments.

In the Alistel region, it's #2 seed Metroid Prime 2: Echoes v #7 seed Mario Strikers Charged.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes: The middle child of the Metroid Prime trilogy, Echoes added multiplayer to the formula Retro created with the original Metroid Prime, and brought even more of a sense of foreboding as Samus seeks to chase down her dark side.

vs

Mario Strikers Charged: Mario sports games aren't known for their realism, but what do you expect when you have turtles partaking in the beautiful game. The first true online success story on the Wii, Charged's over the top matches are even more fun to experience when there's an actual human on the other end.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Metroid Prime 2 was still pretty good, whereas I didn't like Mario Strikers Charged.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
2 words. It's Metriod!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Yeah, this was no contest. Glad it's moving on.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.