Author Topic: Extra Life 2013- Over 50 hours of Smash in St. Louis!  (Read 1192 times)

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Extra Life 2013- Over 50 hours of Smash in St. Louis!
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
What's up everyone?
          I wanted to extend an invitation to check out my attempt to break the "longest time spent playing a fighting game" record. I'm doing it with Brawl, and reason behind this insanity is to raise money for Children's Hospitals, through Extra-Life. I'm starting it at 5PM central on Friday, Nov. 1st; and will continue until I exceed the record of fifty hours or collapse trying.
      We'll have competitors rotating in and out of the game, so it should be a pretty fun watch as well. It's all going down at [size=78%]http://www.gwwentertainment.com/extra-life[/size].

This is all happening at my place in St. Louis, MO. If anybody wants to come out, hang, play, and help keep me from dying, just get with me for an address. Note- This event is kid friendly.

NWR Mods- If you want to embed the stream on this site, you're more than welcome to. Just please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Life 2013- Over 50 hours of Smash in St. Louis!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
Hm.  I'm off this Friday and it's only a two hour drive to Saint Louis.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.