Author Topic: 1vs1 4 stock  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
1vs1 4 stock
« on: March 15, 2008, 11:25:55 PM »
I'm lonely. Not too many of you have appeared as registered on my friend list, and there is hardly ever anyone on. I'm looking for a solid 1 on 1 match. If you've got what it takes then meet at final destination. I'll be playing for a long time tonight so reply here if you want to get something going.

If you want to play any other type of match say the word. I just prefer 1vs1 no item duels, but i'll play anything.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: 1vs1 4 stock
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »
Might I suggest you try here?

http://smashboards.com/ff/

I've been using it and it's ideal for finding SSBB 1v1s immediately and with people near enough to you that you'll get minimal lag.

Since most of the people on NWR live across the continent from me (I'm in NH and I get lag to NY, even :( ), I only get practice matches from the friend finder. I'll still play with NWR folks, but when there's a 1/2 second of lag on EVERY action, it's hard because the lag makes it near unplayable.

Also, most of the folks on NWR are on rarely. The friend finder will connect you with people who are on NOW.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:57:45 PM by Smash_Brother »
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »
Weekends are the worst for me because I have to get up early for my part-time job, however if I see you on during the week I will definitely fight you. I need to test how the lag here in Toronto anyway. Just don't forget to add me because I've noticed that you're in the status "awaiting registration".

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 10:53:45 PM »
I've added you, I just think we have to both be online at the same time for it to register on each of our screens.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale