Author Topic: ZeldaWW Question  (Read 2370 times)

Offline wspfan1013

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« on: March 25, 2003, 04:50:02 AM »
Hey all, just got a GameCube a few weeks ago specifically for Wind Waker, but have been playing Metroid since then and havnt gotten to ZeldaOT (opted for Playstation instead of N64).  My question is, should I wait to play Wind Waker until I finish OOT since the stories are apparently inter-twined? or will it matter that much.  I will have a hard time waiting to play WW, but if it will make the experience that much better I will wait till I finish OOT.  Any thoughts or suggestions???...Thanks in advance!

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 05:54:10 AM »
I was wondering the same thing. I am only half way through (if that) of OoT , and I cant imagine having the new Zelda sit while I take another month to finish OoT.
Oh the dilema.
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 07:42:12 AM »
i'd have to say yes, so far from what i have played of wind waker  i am very glad i have played OOT  prior, it adds to the excitment for sure.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 12:49:59 PM »
I already played OoT, but have not yet played WW.  If nothing else, play OoT for the sheer goodness of the game, but the consistent plot will also be nice.  You can probably play some of WW while still playing OoT and still get just as excited.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 02:02:23 PM »
OOT if nothing else, is great basic training for WW.  Solving the puzzles on OOT will get you in the right frame of mind for WW puzzles, solutions will come to you far easier.  The story is also a big plus.  I want to keep playing just to find out the links between OOT and WW.  The story is really slick so far!

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
ZeldaWW Question
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2003, 03:40:35 PM »
It would make your experience a lot better if you played through OOT first and not touch the wind waker until after.

In Billy and Rick's reviews they explain WW as the true answer/sequel to OOT.  So i guess it'd be more understandable and stuff if u played OOT first
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac