Author Topic: Worst Gamecube Game...  (Read 5155 times)

Offline T-Tiger

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« on: March 18, 2003, 03:06:09 PM »
Gamecube maybe on of the best systems ever but every system has its ups and of course...their "downs"....and I wanted to know what you think the worst Gamecube currently is...

In my opinion I think that Luigi's Mansion deserves the most worst game ever for the Gamecube Award...I mean, how can sucking ghosts in a vaccum be fun...I have more pleasure picking my nose...

After playing an hour of this ghostbusters-ripoff game, I decided that I needed to buy a new game... Where's that Mario Sunshine when you needed it...  

Offline Michael_82

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 03:10:39 PM »
Of the games I played, I'd have to give this dubious honor to Crazy Taxi.  Its the only game I own that I dont like.  I have read some bad reviews though, but I dont want to name a game I havent actually played.

Offline Mingesium

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 03:11:07 PM »
I thought Luigi's Mansion was fun. I think that I might pick up since its a players choice.

As for worst GameCube game, THQ, Midway, and Acclaim has many games to choose from.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 03:13:00 PM »
I think most people who've played it agree that The Scorpion King si not only the worst Gamecube game, but one of the worst games ever made.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Reverse_Gecko

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 03:17:25 PM »
Wow, Luigios Mansion is one of my favorite games. It's a ton of fun, and the fact that its really short is cool two cause you can play through it once in one sitting.

Anyways of the 30 games i have purchased i would say that most 3rd party gamecube games are bad. I would say the worst one is Jedi Knight two. I never even beat the first level before I sold it.  
------------------------------------------
GCN games I own: Metroid Prime, Sonic Adventure 2, Timesplitters 2, Waverace, Luigis Mansion, Monkey Ball 1 & 2, Rogue Leader, Starfox Adventures, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros Melee, Resident Evil, Res

Offline DiggleD44

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 03:25:22 PM »
I rented the sum of all fears, and boy did i hate that. But i haven't played too many bad ones, so i guess i'll say the sum of all fears on this one.

-------------------------------
SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!

MetallicA rules all.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 03:29:12 PM »
Super Crazy Pole 2, that game is trash. I got to the level with the space monkeys(levle 3) and they kept throwing long metal poles
at me. I dont think its possible to get past the forth level though. My freidn got that far and the game kept crashing. I think it was the ultra monkey pirate.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline babble

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 03:39:41 PM »
Cubivore...
All consoles are great, but not all games.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2003, 03:53:54 PM »
I think the game that's built in the GameCube sucks the most, you know, that whole "Calender" game. Bah, you have limited options, and I've never managed to run into an enemy, talk about barren landscapes!

Offline Oogle

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2003, 04:29:04 PM »
Universal Studios.  I don't even have to play it to know it's bad.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 04:33:38 PM »
mickey's magic mirror is cack.

and donald ducks going quackers.

even my kid of 5  was done with these in a matter of 1-2 hours.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 07:13:13 PM »
Of the ones I have played, probably either Tarzan or ZooCube.  I think I am leaning towards Tarzan though.

But it comes as a shock to me that someone would say Luigi's Mansion.  My ONLY complaint with the game was that it was too short.  I can think of many worse games on GameCube....  But to each their own I suppose.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Perfect Cell

• View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2003, 07:18:05 PM »
Universal studios is BY FAR the worst game ever.... it plays horribly.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 07:45:38 PM »

In my opinion I think that Luigi's Mansion deserves the most worst game ever for the Gamecube Award...I mean, how can sucking ghosts in a vaccum be fun...I have more pleasure picking my nose...

Huh? Luigis Mansion is an EXCELLENT game. So fun it's scary. It doesnt sound like you've played it. It's one of my favourite cube games and Gamecube is my favourite console of all time. Anyway, i think that the worst game on Gamecube award goes to Rocky, seriously, has anyone played it? Its terrible.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Worst Gamecube Game...
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2003, 07:55:54 PM »

Originally posted by: Infernal Monkey
I think the game that's built in the GameCube sucks the most, you know, that whole "Calender" game. Bah, you have limited options, and I've never managed to run into an enemy, talk about barren landscapes!

hahahah classic the game does have some merit, you can travel freely through time!