Author Topic: 2007 First Party List  (Read 6475 times)

Offline the1st_fret

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:2007 First Party List
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 10:30:18 AM »
Is one of Nintendo's strategies to screw Europe? Barely any dates announced and we're getting everything last.

What are we supposed to play? Seriously. I've had the same 4 games for about 2 months now. They to last me til??? 3rdQ of this year?

Offline Willi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 11:04:28 AM »

Originally posted by: the1st_fret
Is one of Nintendo's strategies to screw Europe? Barely any dates announced and we're getting everything last.
What are we supposed to play? Seriously. I've had the same 4 games for about 2 months now. They to last me til??? 3rdQ of this year?

It has always been NOE strategy to alienate European customers. That's why I have been doing business with NOA for two generations now even though I am European. I couldn't care less what NOE is doing nowadays. It's never too late to make the switch.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
RE: 2007 First Party List
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 11:19:02 AM »
Sounds typical i think. This month there is maybe Medal of Honor i want to get. That's it. Prime 3 has been on pre-order since January.

It's likely we will get nothing until July and then we get crammed with buy-able games for the rest of the year. Or so i wish.

Offline the1st_fret

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »
I wouldnt mind having an american unit. As if it isnt hard enough getting a Wii, though. I don't really mind the wait, or I havent in the past with other systems til Nintendo left us high and dry. The only thing thats really annoyed me about the euro Wii is 50hz games on Virtual console. Thats all really. I think the reason Ninty arent releasing games is because the Wii is doing ok on its own as it is in europe. No point bringing out the new/best games til the system needs it. Thats what I like to believe anyway.