Author Topic: 1UP on last secret "perhaps the most intriguing element of the system"  (Read 15102 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: 1UP on last secret "perhaps the most intriguing element of the system"
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2006, 08:10:46 AM »
Full body integration would give you the 3D vision and Force Feedback.  Once you are a Wii you will be whole and united.  The virtual world will be yours.  Reboot games, .hack games, and Tron games will have a true new meaning.  It will redefine not paying attention.  All for only $199.99.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2006, 08:11:43 AM »
I really can't figure out what the surprise is.

But, I am curious and excited to see what Nintendo is capable of doing.  They are really quite impressive when they go all out on games, hardware and ect.  Always thinking outside the box to where we can't even fathom what the creators are thinking.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
RE:1UP on last secret "perhaps the most intriguing element of the system"
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2006, 08:40:01 AM »
wow ceric...you really are Somone Else arent you?
i meant "something else" ....is that joke dead yet?

the only thing more annoying than having to wait two more weeks till e3 is that Jon keeps bragging about GOING to the damn thing. to quote hostile creation "you should be shot"
sorry
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »
I hope to GOD it has something to do with "wee" so the name will make more sense.

Like a wee little man live inside the Rev and comes out to talk to you or something...

And I think this psycho-babble bullsh*t about "wii will be one and wii will change the world" is far, FAR more likely to scare off non-gamers than any other possible name out there.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »
After the controller, and Wii, there is little that could surprise me.

It would have to literally sing and dance while you played.

Side note: if it turns out to be singing and dancing I should get a prize.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »

Originally posted by: Smash_Brother
I hope to GOD it has something to do with "wee" so the name will make more sense.

Like a wee little man live inside the Rev and comes out to talk to you or something...

I thought ROB was scary as a kid, my little sister would be traumatized.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2006, 01:01:20 PM »
"So you just blindly go against what the majority says without even questioning your own motives?

I'd suggest contemplating the consequences and weighing the evidence before I tried to form an opinion, not just adopt a counter opinion and run with it."

Blah blah blah.  I'll do what I want, thanks.  Besides, this is the internet.  You think it's going to  affect anything?  You think I'm not competent enough to handle things in reality?
Y'see, if I didn't oppose your opinion, PGC would have just been a cesspit of stupid whining from everyone who didn't like it.  For a while I was the only one saying anything different, midday Thursday.  And that annoys me more than any name ever could, so I couldn't let that pass.
Gotta have priorities.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2006, 01:18:15 PM »
What could be more inclusive and welcoming to nongamers than a remote? A Coffwii Table.

"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.