Author Topic: Mafia LXXII: Star Trek Universe. Day 1. Mind Your Peace and Q.  (Read 8020 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXII: Star Trek Universe. Day 1. Mind Your Peace and Q.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 09:43:16 PM »
Its been a while since I played. the last couple of times I was invited I was traveling and couldnt. When it was the punchout I had to make posts from bestbuy. Im on my wii u right now. There might be star trek avatars in avatar discussion
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:45:10 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »
Throwing out random votes is a good way to activate the Borg Queen. We should try to limit the voting down to one or two individuals per day and unvote anyone that doesn't seem to have a chance at being bandwagon'ed before the end of day.

Yes to this 100%.

We're already spreading our votes out too much for the first day. Right now, we have five different players with votes cast against them. That's crazy. If we activate the Borg Queen on Day One, it's going to be a very difficult game for any party to win. We need to keep our selections down to two people per round, even if it puts us at risk with the Mafia.

Day one votes are always a gamble, as there's not much to go on. I'm going to vote for Pokepal, only because he has a vote against him, and I don't want to spread out the vote further.

[/size]Still torn on an avatar, love your's Tofufury!

Thanks Stratos! Animaniacs was the best.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:26:58 PM by TofuFury »
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 12:19:08 AM »
And Day 1 is done. 😱

Final tally:

Pokepal148 - 2
Lucario - 1
Mop it up - 1
Stratos - 1
ThePerm - 1

So, with just a narrow tally and a whole lot of votes being thrown around, the pal of pokes everywhere has been dispatched. Night actions are due one hour from now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.