Author Topic: Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Item list  (Read 3235 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Item list
« on: August 17, 2012, 01:44:15 AM »
Anybody can use items. Good or bad.

Elements of Harmony

The Elements of Harmony can be used by someone who finds them but there is a catch. They have to figure out who is the Mane 6 and PM me their guess. They only get one guess a day. If they are correct then they can use it if they wish to use it on 1 person who they think is Mafia. If the Mafia gets the item then they can't use it but they will keep it away from the townies/Mane 6 and if the person with the EoH dies then that becomes unusable to the Mane 6 because it has been corrupted by Darkness. If the person with the EoH dies and is on the townie side then it goes back in the item pile.

Invisible Ink. This is more of a defensive item. You can be invincible for 2 attacks a night.

Poison Joke Flower. This item causes the holder to not be able to do their action for the day. Be it Role or night action. You have no control over this really till the next day is up.

Umbrella Hat: Your Pinkie Sense is twitching. Basically you can tell what type of role is being used on you when you have this item but not who is using it on you. Kinda a reverse investigation. You have to figure out who is looking for you yourself.

Anvil:This is one of the attacking items. I am going to just make it so that it can stun the person for the day. Which means whoever this is used on can't use their ability for the night.

Binoculars: This item can tell you the persons role.

Knock out gas: This basically causes the person it is used on to not be able to vote for the next day.

Katana Sword: This item is kill one person and then it goes back in the pile.

Chocolate Rain: Eternal Chaos comes with Chocolate Rain you guys Chocolate Rain! Basically a lot of bad things happen for both sides. This is an envirmental item and will last for 2 days after it has been unleashed. It basically causes lots of random stuff to happen to the items and roles and the Mafia. Pretty much the vote is the only safe measure unless you are really gambling with things.

Mare do Well Mask. This Mask can give the bearer the ability to fly above attacks or defend. The flying has a limited amount of uses. The flying, however will not reset back to the max when it goes back in the pile. The defends have an unlimited amount of uses. Basically you need to vote out this person to get this person out for good whoever is holding it at the time. I have added that the townies can use this item to defend against hits while the Mafia can fly above any items being used on them.

Buzz Saw. This item can kill someone of the players choosing. Simple as that.

Finally the Power of Love Spell. This can be used to either get rid of the Chocolate rain sooner if it is active or to get past Queen Chrystalis blockade of investigations quicker and find out who she is. For the Mafia they can use it and if Queen Chrystalis gets it as a item then she can add a member to the team because Queen Chrystalis feeds on love.

Here is how the items will work in the game

Okay now after reading all through the items you may be wondering how this is all going to work. Well each day every player will PM me a number from 1 -20. Now the reason I am doing it this way is because Pinkie Pie gets to pick first but via PM the Mafia will not be able to figure out who she is so easily because everyone will be sending me PMs with a number between 1 -19. Basically I will be getting back to Pinkie Pie first and then in the order they are sent to me.

So basically when I open up the day thread is when you send me the PMs for the day. If  I get multiple of the same numbers I will PM you back as soon as I can and get a new number from the ones remaining in the order I receive them.

Now you can opt to use your items and but they won't go into effect till the day ends.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:02:27 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LVII:Friendship is Chaos Item list
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »
So far here is all the numbers taken on day 1.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:32:37 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »
The numbers taken on Day 2 are.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:04:52 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:16:56 AM »
The numbers taken for day 3 are.

15,18, 12,14,7,6,4,13
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:52:25 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
The numbers chosen for Day 4 are.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:43:02 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 01:01:15 AM »
The numbers chosen for day 5 are.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:13:27 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss