Author Topic: Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 5 - The East Wing Upstairs Bathroom  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Story Post
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Announcements Post

Dead

Stevey - Hellen Gravely (Killed by the Vote)
lolmonade - Vincent Van Gore (Killed by the King Boo Mafia)
Order.RSS - Ghost (Killed by Luigi)

Order.RSS had a polterpup hanging around him. When Luigi sucked him away, the polterpup attacked Luigi but there were no items on Luigi so all polterpup could stead was his dignity and then ran away.

King Boo Mafia is putting the squeeze on the other players. And yet, while a win may be starting to look harder for the other factions, in this game one never knows. There's still a lot of ways this could all shake out.

Game Time: The Day 5 Vote will have about 48 hours to play out. Nothing like playing on the weekend, right? Everyone loves that. If no majority vote is reached then the day will end at 11:00 PM EST Oct. 17 aka 8:00 PM PST Oct. 17 aka 11:00 AM Perth Time Oct. 18.

Majority Vote: With 10 players left in the game, the number of votes needed for a Majority Vote against a target is 6.

Well, depending on how things play out, the Mafia could win this game when Day 6 rolls around but there are keys to victory that could prolong game to if they aren't accomplished. Will they pull it off or will things fall apart?

Game is back on.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I do owe Nickmitch a Luigidude vote so I'm going to vote Luigidude for now, get some rest, and hopefully find a way to salvage this.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
I had been meaning to post this at some point.
https://youtu.be/P3W1lBh3kmc
Maybe MC Chris can shed some light on our dire situation.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I suppose counting interest I owe 3 Luigidude votes. If only there were some way I could create an additional two Luigidude votes. Oh wait, I can.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Now don't everyone talk in here at once. I can barely hear myself think.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I am just really down about the results and what is the best option to do at this point.

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Vote record for Rabicle

Day 1.  A NO VOTE, Day 2 no actual vote, Day 3 pokepal,  Day 4 talks about how the rise in shadow game of PMs have upped the ante.

Players involved in the Day 1 NOVOTE in order.  The Perm, Nickmitch,  Rabicle,  Order.RSS, pokepal, BeautifulShy

On Day 1 it can be easy to blend in on a started bandwagon vote.   Perm started the NO Vote and he was Gooigi, Nickmitch a townie, Rabicle unknown, Order.RSS was a normal townie, Pokepal is pretty much a confirmed as the vote manipulator at this point and I know who I am.

Day two there was no votes or activity on any part of the forum in regards to posts.   Why were you hiding? Funnily enough there was no hit on Night two.

Day 3. Voting for Pokepal for starting a bandwagon.  Seemed like you wanted to try and hop on one as well at the last minute.   

Day 4 no vote of any sort. Just a mention of PMs being more active.  No vote on either Crimm or stevey.  Which is odd because one of them would of been options.  Not voting for stevey( Townie role)  because you likely know he wasn't in the mafia and not voting for Crimm because he very well could be in the Mafia.

With all that being said here is my vote towards you today. 

Vote Rabicle
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Oof, that was bad. Well, so far pokepal148's reckless judgment hasn't worked out, but BeautifulShy makes a good point.

Vote RABicle

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Let's get this thing tied up to draw some more activity
vote Rabicle

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
It's been a horrible night

Had a look over the threads and Pokepal is (almost certainly) the vote manipulator and without the doctor they are in perilous danger, so I see no reason not to trust them. The evidence provided for the Rabicle vote is shaky at best.

Vote Luigidude

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I think there is 4 hours left in the day.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Vote RABacle because I don't have any better theories
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, hope you enjoyed your weekend and made the vote you wanted to make. Let's see what you decided to do:

Final Tally

RABicle - 6 votes
Luigi Dude - 2 votes

Wait 8 votes? Amazingly, it turns out that RABicle and ShyGuy also voted RABicle as well. And here you thought they were being quiet....

And yes, the Majority Vote of 6 was reached but it would have only ended the day 90 minutes earlier so I let it continue on to its deadline in this case just to keep the time pattern on track. We'll call it Host's Privilege.

And now we turn to the Night Action phase. You have 12 hours from the time stamp of this post to send in your actions for those that can do so.