Author Topic: Who likes Math?  (Read 1246 times)

Who likes Math?
« on: March 15, 2015, 09:47:17 PM »
Okay so there is a certain song by the B-52's that I used to listen to all the time. It was like my number 3 favorite song by them. I used to listen to their tape over and over when I was younger. This song I haven't hard it in maybe 20 years or so, I was in middle school so it was a while back. Just the other day I buy the CD and listen to the song on repeat a couple of times because it takes me back and I still really enjoy the song. These guys are one of my favorite bands so I am surprised it took me this long to get the CD. I haven't heard the song since I was in middle school and today I walk into a convenience store and this very song is playing on the radio its not even at the starts its already up to my favorite part. Now what are the odds of that happening because I was actually thinking of the song earlier today. Am I psychic, or what?
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Re: Who likes Math?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
First the Title is strange...Second why in the world would you not tell us the song?  This post is full of pointless mystery.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:59:30 PM »
Math, the question was what are the odds, that is a math question. The song, it is the Deadbeat Club, it wasn't relevant to the story it's not like it was one of their major hits that always comes on the radio like Private Idaho or Love Shack or Channel Z, I didn't even think it was a single.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:59:52 PM »
This whole thread is a farse.

Your question is rhetorical at best. AT BEST.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 10:02:29 PM »
It was supposed to be random, first it is Sunday I always get weird on Sunday. Second its in the Funhouse I never ask serious questions here. Except that time I asked if I should be king of the forums and they closed the topic once the poll reached 100 yes to 1 no. I was the only no vote. I didn't want that kind of power.