Author Topic: Is it just me, or did the rat rip off justin bieber?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Is it just me, or did the rat rip off justin bieber?
« on: March 16, 2015, 02:06:30 AM »
You literally cannot tell which is which:

"I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around," he said. "I've lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry… I'm looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of." He added, "Someone close to me once said, 'It's how you rise from a fall that truly defines you as a man.' I'm excited for that challenge. And I want to say thank you for taking this journey with me."

Guys I owe you all sincere and earnest apology I was a complete and total idiot. I had no idea I was that bad, I honestly thought I was goofing around just like what I figured everyone here was doing. It turns out that I was not a very friendly, considerate, or even coherent poster. Man my spelling was far from the worst thing you all had to sit through. To make it all worse I actually went on some long tangent about how lame you all were for correcting my mistakes because I thought it was all a personal attack. I made some enemies early on based simply on me misunderstanding what people were trying to say.

This is a sincere letter of apology to everyone I offended, pissed off, attacked, insulted or argued with over nothing important. I lost my temper one too many times and some of you have put up with me when I was at my worst. I am genuinely trying to be a better person both here and in real life too.

Quote 1 is from bieber, Quote 2 is from rat....
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Is it just me, or did the rat rip off justin bieber?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 02:34:45 AM »
Rat = Justin Bieber confirmed.

OMG! Beiber's on NWR!!!!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »
whatever. I am older than he is, he is the copy cat. Of course in being a better person I have to ignore your strange attempts to get me worked up.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 10:17:45 AM »
whatever. I am older than he is, he is the copy cat. Of course in being a better person I have to ignore your strange attempts to get me worked up.

Or....

If someone makes a joke like that about me, I'll sometimes just play along with it and use the opportunity to agree and make a bunch of Beiber jokes. Although I don't actually have any Beiber jokes. I leave that for Conan. Still, when I am accused or compared to something, I find it can be a lot of fun to play along with it. Why is getting worked up about your first reaction?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »
that was me playing along. It was kind of a joke. I don't know who he is outside of a couple times I saw his name on the news. To be fair, I am white, I used to make rap music, and I too am very unpopular. So when you connect the dots hey we could be the same guy or he could be my long lost cousin. In which case he owes me money.
Trying to be a better person, honest.