Author Topic: A sincere and long over due apology  (Read 3912 times)

A sincere and long over due apology
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:15:54 PM »
Recent events in the funhouse, as well as a few conversations I have had with others have forced me to do some reflecting. I challenged another forum user to go back and read up some of the old posts on here just to get a feel for the history we have had. It was all mixed up in whatever Khushrenada was doing. Anyways during this quest I made the mistake of actually re-reading some of my previous posts from when I was new.

Guys I owe you all sincere and earnest apology I was a complete and total idiot. I had no idea I was that bad, I honestly thought I was goofing around just like what I figured everyone here was doing. It turns out that I was not a very friendly, considerate, or even coherent poster. Man my spelling was far from the worst thing you all had to sit through. To make it all worse I actually went on some long tangent about how lame you all were for correcting my mistakes because I thought it was all a personal attack. I made some enemies early on based simply on me misunderstanding what people were trying to say.

This is a sincere letter of apology to everyone I offended, pissed off, attacked, insulted or argued with over nothing important. I lost my temper one too many times and some of you have put up with me when I was at my worst. I am genuinely trying to be a better person both here and in real life too.

I am far from perfect but please know that I will do my best to be better. I will try to keep the crazy contained and will do my best to avoid active confrontations. I wish VUDU was still here man I think I treated him far worse than anyone else aside from Ty who I guess wasn't as bad as I had imagined he was.

Please from the bottom of my heart forgive me for being a complete idiot. I will try harder to be cool.
Those who did put up with me and try to help me out over the years thanks for being supportive, especially Uncle Bob, Khushrenada, and Kairon who continues to pretend like we don't exist around here.

Sincerely

Your Friend the rat.

Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: A sincere and long over due apology
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:41:14 AM »
Well, hey!
Didn't know it was you again! ;D
Made you look ****.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:47:00 AM »
I never thought you were that bad.  You were fun to have around.  Some folks around here could use some lessons from you, past-you or present-you. ;)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 12:49:20 AM »
Seriously tho,
Call me Lucario.Mate.
Made you look ****.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 12:56:35 AM »
Well since you said it all so nicely I forgive you.

Though to be honest I don't even remember what I was mad about. What ever it was it was a quick exchange for sure that I never much thought about it later. I don't remember what you said but I do remember how it made me feel.

Because don't you like Marvel, One Piece and Nintendo? I remember thinking you and I would be the best of friends in any other world.

Still I don't post here like I used to so I know barley anything is directed at me but still!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:57:59 AM »
Bring back the Rat!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 02:01:52 AM »
Yeah, as you grow older and keep maturing, it can be a real shock to go back and look at one's past works. There's plenty of things I did that I thought were really cool at the time that I look back and cringe at. For instance, I once did this whole convoluted Funhouse story of a rift in the forum code involving multiple Khushrenada personalities. What was I thinking there?

But it's not just the Funhouse. There were assignments in school I did that I thought were just so great but then you look back on them after time and you see how amateurish they actually are and you're not so proud of them anymore. It can be a bit of embarrassment but I also see it as a positive because it means that I've just gotten better at things that I can look back at something and see the flaws in it and know how to improve at it or in it because I've gained more wisdom. I've gotten more self aware of things.

I also just want to say that I am most impressed you took the time to post this with a bit more care to spelling and grammar. Seriously, if you want to make a bit more of a change to how you are perceived around here, just doing that will help a lot. I see you in a different light now completely because of it. Go, segagamer12, go!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 10:18:01 PM »
"Mr. Marvel_Moviefan_2012, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." 

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »
wink wink

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 10:24:06 PM »
You've done right making the apology. Glad to hear how you are turning a corner.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 10:45:03 PM »
Good on you for this.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »
I'm glad that you've stuck with us. There have been rough spots, but you've been a good member of our community.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »
What did you do wrong in the first place?
Made you look ****.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:02 PM »
Sent a fax of his balls to Crimm.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:32 PM »

I am pretty sure that wasn't me.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 11:15:45 PM »

If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.