NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

RetroActive 49: Resident Evil: Revelaitons

(1/4) > >>

Crimm:
CAPCPOM can't be bothered to spell it correctly, but we're doing our 49th RetroActive for Resident Evil: Revelations.

Comments posted here may be used in the relevant episode. Recording will happen in Late March/Early April.

TOPHATANT123:
Put a decent amount of time into this over the weekend. Something I was shocked to hear is that at one point a character says the word zombie, I thought that was banned!

Lemonade:
I have been interested in this game for a long time, but I only ever played the demo. Im glad this was chosen because it is the excuse I need to finally play it.
Last year I played through RE 4, 5 and 6. So it will be interesting to compare those to this.

My copy arrived today.

Interesting to note this is my first MA 15+ rated 3DS game.
I was thinking of buying it on the eShop, but I wanted a physical copy so I can swap it between systems. Im currently borrowing the two Circle Pad Pros from a friend, so I want to try them both with this game. Usually I just use the New 3DS, but I havent played a game on it that uses the C Stick as much as this.

Mop it up:
This is the only Resident Evil game that I've played. I have it for Wii U and 3DS, so if anyone's interested in trying out the online co-op, let me know.

TOPHATANT123:
It's outright bizarre that the sequel to this game, Revelations 2, has co-op for the story mode but it's split screen only!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version