Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Run[ner] the Developer 3: Choice Provisions

<< < (2/3) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Discord.RSS on June 26, 2021, 10:10:19 AM ---Suggesting a minor name change:

--- End quote ---

;D LOL, I would totally do that but I have actually been unable to change my profile name or picture lately. I am not sure if it is a problem on my end or not.

Khushrenada:
Huh. I did not know that Bubsy: Paws on Fire was made by the same people behind the Runner series. That actually changes my dismissive opinion about Bubsy: Paws on Fire to wondering if it actually would have some quality to it.

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on June 26, 2021, 12:20:03 AM ---I heard the bad reviews but I also heard similar complaints about Runner3 and I really enjoyed that. So I picked it up when it was on sale. Keep in mind the poll just asks if you played the game, not if you would recommend it to others.

--- End quote ---

Well, would you recommend it to others?

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on June 26, 2021, 10:41:28 AM --- ;D LOL, I would totally do that but I have actually been unable to change my profile name or picture lately. I am not sure if it is a problem on my end or not.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what would be preventing you from changing your avatar or name but can do it for you to if you need the assistance.

Khushrenada:
As for myself, I have not Bit Tripped yet. I did acquire the 3DS Bit Trip collection about two years ago as the interest has always been there. I also purchased Runner 3 on the eShop because the price was slashed down so much and I'd become curious about the series after the praise Runner 2 got on these forums. I played the first couple levels to try it out and it is something I'll want to return to at some point. At the time, I was playing other stuff and wanted to keep my focus on them instead of getting distracted by this new purchase. Have yet to return to it though. Kind of forgot about it until now.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on June 28, 2021, 05:59:00 PM ---Well, would you recommend it to others?

--- End quote ---

I would provided you A. Enjoyed Runner3 and B. Got the game on sale. Both of these were true for me. I got the limited edition for under $25 with shipping and tax. 

Pros: Great music, responsive controls, multiple play-styles, short duration (7.5 hours to complete)
Cons: frustrating to 100%, re-used assets makes it kind of repetitive, characters are kind of annoying, overly difficult with the precision required for some jumps.

Lemonade:
I have played all of them. Runner 2 is the best game in the series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version