Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Mario Golf: Super Rush

<< < (2/8) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on March 02, 2021, 03:53:26 PM --- Did Aces have DLC?

--- End quote ---
No paid DLC. There were just free updates the year following release. They added a decent number of characters (6?) and at least one new mode.

Khushrenada:
Hmmm. Nintendo hasn't really done much DLC with Switch games, have they? Not compared to 3DS and Wii U. I suppose re-releasing Wii U games but with extras added makes it hard to add even more with future DLC. Or maybe Nintendo is happy enough with software sales on Switch games to move on to other development and not worry about squeezing more money from a title.

Of the top of my head, paid DLC is in the following:

BotW,
Pokemon Sword and Shield
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Free DLC

Kirby Star Allies
Super Mario Maker 2
AC: New Horizons
Splatoon 2
Mario Tennis Aces
ARMS

I'm probably forgetting some stuff though. Maybe I'll do some more research and compare DLC titles from 3DS and Wii U to Switch and see if there's a big difference.

M.K.Ultra:
Here are some other switch games with paid DLC:

* Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Expansion Pass $30)
* Luigi's Mansion 3 (Multiplayer Pack $10)
* Tetris 99 (Big Block DLC $10)
* Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (Black Order Expansion $20)
* Splatoon 2 (Octo Expansion $20)
* Pokken Tournament DX (Battle Pack $15)

Order.RSS:
Are y'all worried the running from course to course will get tiresome? Feels like a gimmick which might grow old fast... Golf karts were invented for a reason.  ;)

Hope they'll add ChainChomp in this too, like with Tennis Aces. Wonder how he'd carry his golf bag.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Discord.RSS on March 02, 2021, 07:33:57 PM ---Hope they'll add ChainChomp in this too

--- End quote ---

Careful what you wish for

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version