Author Topic: Top 5 Wii U Games: Through the Launch Window Glass  (Read 9186 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Wii U Games: Through the Launch Window Glass
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
Ahaha. I'm not knocking it. Hide 'n' Seek is a lot of fun...when you're 5.  ;D
*Frank Sinatra* Aren't we all just Young At Heart...

One day people will look back, see how Nintendo Land was relatively ignored and dismissed by early adopters, and weep great tears of shame on behalf of their ancestors.

Or we will look back and wonder how Nintendo thought they could get away with making several mini games which were effectively variations on hide 'n' seek.  :P:
Until Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, I'm Sure NintendoLand was easily my most played.  My Son loves to play it.

If WiiU had the Activity Log from the 3DS *Hint Hint Nintendo* I could tell you exactly.
Ceric, you can. Click on the game's avatar icon to see individual total game time. It's there. :)
Is their a Super Hidden Top Game and like too?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 06:06:57 PM »
Ah, I see what you mean. You meant that as in seeing stats based on total gameplay among all of your games (how many times played, total game time, etc...)

I got it now.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 07:11:02 PM »
Ah, I see what you mean. You meant that as in seeing stats based on total gameplay among all of your games (how many times played, total game time, etc...)

I got it now.
Yep, now on that note its.

Monster Hunter w/ 149:50 and 38 Plays
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed w/ 18:30 and 12 plays
Nintendo Land w/ 13:20 and 20 plays (I have a feeling this isn't being counted right.  I know for a fact I've open that software more then 20 times.)
NSMBU w/ 12:39 and 12 plays
Nano Assault Neo w/ 4:08 and 12 plays
ZombiU w/ 00:44 and 1 play (Alright now I know these are messed up.  I have at least 3 plays on this game.  My wife would probably remember those because I was fuming near the end.)

So Nintendo Land is my Second most played game.  <.< >,>
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 07:27:57 PM »
How the hell have you put 150 hours into Monster Hunter in less than a month? I'm pretty sure if you totaled up all the time I've spent playing all my Wii U games since launch it wouldn't be close to 150 hours.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »
How the hell have you put 150 hours into Monster Hunter in less than a month? I'm pretty sure if you totaled up all the time I've spent playing all my Wii U games since launch it wouldn't be close to 150 hours.
I was Sick 2 Days and remember I got it about a week after launch as well.  A few hours a night really adds up.  Though 5 of those hours was me leaving it up while running errands.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 08:42:06 PM »
Still, that is a lot of hours. Even if you played it every day since you bought it, that would average out to 5.55 hours every day.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
Still, that is a lot of hours. Even if you played it every day since you bought it, that would average out to 5.55 hours every day.
Hmm... I didn't play Thursday last week.  Seriously got it on 3/21 then started to play it 3/22 (Curse you slow eShop Downloads).
Then didn't play 4/4-4/6, 4/11,4/17-4/18, and not today yet.  Probably not though.  5 hours sound about right.