Author Topic: PAX East 2013 Photo Gallery  (Read 1569 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
PAX East 2013 Photo Gallery
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:11:24 PM »

We went to PAX East 2013, had some fun, and took some cool pictures.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/33632

PAX East 2013 featured a lot of cool things. Another RFN panel. Connectivity doing Live Nintendoaire. A bunch of us playing Johann Sebastian Joust. Our fine photographer friend Billy Brown took some cool pictures. Here they are with some annotations.

First, let's kick it off with some random pictures of us playing games with their developers. Not as exciting, I think, but we can't lead with us playing a game using Move controllers, and we need the full page for the Connectivity panel pictures. Note: There is no bias against RFN. Billy just didn't attend that panel so he doesn't have pictures from it.

You can also check out the full gallery here.

Guillaume and Neal checking out Toki Tori 2 with Two Tribes. It's actually just me creeping in on the picture. Guillaume actually talked to him!
Jared talking to Renegade Kid's Jools Watsham about Cult County.
Neal playing Mutant Mudds Deluxe with Renegade Kid's Gregg Hargrove in the background. Because I'm weird, I got Gregg and Jools to sign a boxed copy of South Park: Chef's Luv Shack for Nintendo 64.
Aaack Studios shows Zack, Dave, Trick, and Neal Two Brothers in their dope Game Boy shell. It's coming to Wii U someday! And they're from Jersey!
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: PAX East 2013 Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 09:20:41 PM »
I want that Steel Diver bag.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 10:16:17 PM »
This is the best Neal's hair has ever looked! I am impressed. He has the regal bearing of a young executive.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »
It's so odd to see pictures/video of  podcast / radio personalities . Brain is confused

Offline Glad0s

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Reagan's Music Reviews
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »
That picture of James and Jonny is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Avatar material. I...I can't even speak.
"Isn't Karl like Mexican or something"

Offline pandaradox

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »
That pic of Jonny and James... T-shirt material! 

Man, I didn't know my friend was that insane at Mario Strikers.  It was a blast teaming up with Scott though.  Thank you guys for coming out there.