Author Topic: Four Swords  (Read 2195 times)

Offline LinkMaster3000

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Four Swords
« on: June 09, 2003, 05:28:58 AM »
Is anyone here going to get The Four Swords for Gamecube.  I would like to, but I don't know anyone who owns GBA.  My problem is my friends have gamcubes but no GBA.  Or if they do they don't want to connect their GBA to the gamecube.  I guess I can just buy a cable for my sister she likes playing video games too.  And has been dying to play Zelda, maybe the Four Swords and me playing with her I can teach her.  Shes very young though.

Offline GameCuberZ

• View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 05:55:00 AM »
I don't know enough people who would be up for playing a SNES style game instead of a game like F-Zero GX or TimeSplitters 2...

I have three GBA's in my household, but that would mean I would have to purchase a couple of cables ( I already have one)...

I think they should bundle the game with not one, but two cables. Then it would be playable out of the box as long as you have a few GBA's.

Offline Skyman_Welks

• View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 04:09:51 PM »
I'd have to agree with the guy above me. They really should have cables packaged in with the game.

I have a GBA but I don't know anyone else who has one except my friend's little brother. I don't even have a cable for mine.

The thing is, my gamer friends and I are really looking for some good multiplayer games, and zelda would be really good, so I am looking forward to it, but we all still need to get the right equipment.
What is character but determination of incident? What is incident by the illustration of character?

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
RE: Four Swords
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 04:36:16 PM »
If Pokemon Box is any indecation. There will be a package choice (if they bring it to the US, with on GBA cable.)

I currently have 2 GBAs, going to get a SP (the Flame caught my eye), and a few friends with a GBA no only to get cables. (Ebay has alot of them for .99)
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline LinkMaster3000

• View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 04:12:58 AM »
having extra cables in would be pretty cool and would make sense.  Also does anyone think it will be sold at a discount price?

Offline GameCuberZ

• View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2003, 04:37:07 AM »
If it isn't sold as a discount price, I won't be buying it...

Let's hope they make the price similar to that of Pokemon Box.

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2003, 07:36:26 AM »
so will it be able to be played this time as a single player or still two minimum, i have yet to hear anything for sure on this?
bundled with 1 cables  would be the least they could do to entice  a purchase. seeing myself  would need  to buy a second GBA if two players were the min. required.

Offline Skyman_Welks

• View Profile
Four Swords
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2003, 07:57:40 AM »
I wish they could just create AI for the other Links........

I'm sure it would be extremely difficult though.
What is character but determination of incident? What is incident by the illustration of character?

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
RE: Four Swords
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2003, 10:08:38 PM »
Accually the player requirement is a good question. They could go the player AI route, its not as hard as it may seem since all the comps would use simular variations on the same algorythms, so it wouldn't be much harder than making a good enemy AI.

Remember this game is being made by Capcom so don't get you hopes up for a low price. (Remember RE: 2, 3 and CV.)
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.