Author Topic: Nintendo Announces New Wii Bundle for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games  (Read 3363 times)

Offline NWR_MattB

• Score: 1
    • View Profile

Nintendo is releasing a new Wii color to commemorate the launch of the new Mario & Sonic game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28034

Nintendo UK announced that a new Wii bundle including a blue Wii and a copy of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games will be released on November 18.

There is no word as to whether or not this bundle will arrive in North America or Japan.

Offline SilverQuilava

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
I knew it! I knew it would be a blue Wii just by reading the title. That, and there's really no other obvious new colors to choose from. A green Wii would be tight. With a little Link hat on top.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Now they need to come out with a Princess Peach game to bundle with a Pink Wii to match that Pink Wiimote too.

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Wow. Sonic on the box of a Nintendo console.

Offline Ras

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
I don't see where the * next to "newly configured" leads, but I'm guessing this is the, "Now with 100% less Gamecube support!" edition.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Now they need to come out with a Princess Peach game to bundle with a Pink Wii to match that Pink Wiimote too.
Super Princess Peach Wii.  Though I rather see it for 3DS.  Maybe Daisy vs Peach.  Pauline is forcing them to fight after being mostly forgotten in the series.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
I don't see where the * next to "newly configured" leads, but I'm guessing this is the, "Now with 100% less Gamecube support!" edition.

Judging by the orientation of the Wii logo in the picture of the console, it must be.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Too bad it's the same colour as the blue Wiimote they came out with a while back, it looks a little weird to me. A darker blue would be a better choice, one that more closely matched the colour of Sonic or Mario's coveralls.

Offline 5kytar

• View Profile
 First all the JRPG's, and now a blue Wii!? Why can't we have nice things?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Because NOA doesn't care about Wii gamers. </Kanye West>
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline 5kytar

• View Profile
I really want nice things... A blue Wii would be freakin' awesome. I'm really in the RPG mind too. I just restarted Dragon Quest 9. I'm seriously thinking about doing all the side quests in it too. I'm really hungry for some good JRPGs.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
Ugh! Mario &Sonic at the Olympics is the best bundled game they could come up with this late into the system's life?
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
What perplexes me is the fact that they announced this and didn't announce a Golden Wii/Zelda Bundle. A Zelda Bundle seems like a no brainer especially since they already made the special addition Wiimote.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
What perplexes me is the fact that they announced this and didn't announce a Golden Wii/Zelda Bundle. A Zelda Bundle seems like a no brainer especially since they already made the special addition Wiimote.
That would be great.  That is what NoA should have announced instead of Gimpy the Lame Wii.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
The problem is that no one would actually be able to buy it. "They'd be like, I'd like a... *snicker*...Golden Wii please...with, *blurts out loudly* Zelda!" Then the cashier would just stand there crumpled over laughing until closing time, with a long line of confused customers awkwardly staring.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
'Like'
black fairy tales are better at sports