Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack Offer Ends in North America  (Read 1170 times)

Offline NWR_MattB

• Score: 1
    • View Profile

They're all out of CDs.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26977

In just over seven days, Club Nintendo has managed to issue all of its The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D soundtracks.

A posting on the Club Nintendo website, dated June 25, reads "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack CD Offer has ended. Thanks to all who participated!"

Anyone who registered their copy of the game before Saturday should receive the soundtrack, though it should be noted that some of the orders that were processed have been backordered. Club Nintendo will notify users via email when their order has been shipped.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
It took 7 Days.  I figure they be out after day 2 max.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Tansunn

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I thought they WERE out after 2 days.

"Due to strong demand and technical issues, we are extending this offer. Members who register the game by midnight, Pacific Time on Monday June 20, 2011 will receive the soundtrack CD."

I suppose vague wording could be to blame here, considering it says people who register before then will receive it, so I suppose it could be that people who registered later may receive it.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
AFAIK NoE guaranteed CDs to everybody who registers the game this month. I've ordered one, we'll see if they deliver. If not I've still got the Majora's Mask OST that I bought from the Stars Catalogue.