Community Forums > General Chat

Accounts reaching their 20th Birthday - Caterkiller

<< < (2/3) > >>

ThePerm:
Happy Account Birthday Caterkiller!!!

BeautifulShy:
Oh this is a good idea ThePerm.

Trying to think.  I think I joined the site back in 2003 under a more generic username and was there during the MEGATON days which I don't think amounted to anything.  So then I was 22 or 23 in 2003 when I was posting under that username.

Think I was working on myself from 2004 to 2008 when I created my current Maxi, BeautifulShy account. January 11th 2008 with this current account so about 15 years with this current account. 

I have grown in so many different ways.  Back then I was a shut in and pretty much my whole life was video games and now I am more outgoing and fun andI am actually becoming a productive member of society as I have been a moderator over on Silver Screen and Roll for the past 2 years and I am working on being a social worker and building credit and I am in a relationship with someone who I love dearly and want to see in person after a few obstacles are surpassed.  She brings out the best in me and motivates me to keep going and I do the same with her. 

ronirs:
I'm a spambot with a lousy username. Posting an ad is why I came but it makes my posting quite lame. Getting banned from the forums is my endgame.

ThePerm:
I don't think that account is going to make it to 20.

Stratos:
Technically the account still exists, so it CAN still hit 20 years of existing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version